The Bizarre Truth About Purebred Dogs- Adam Ruins Everything!

Good morning! Sorry I’ve been so quiet. We got slammed at work this weekend, and I’m having to work hard to stay afloat.

I saw this great video that Operation Spay Bay posted to Facebook. It discusses the stupidity that is dog breeds in a humorous manner.

Check it out! And Happy Monday to ya!

6 thoughts on “The Bizarre Truth About Purebred Dogs- Adam Ruins Everything!

1. could be a great movie for the next dog show :o) … hope I can run fast enough LOL

Posted by easyweimaraner | April 20, 2015, 8:23 AM
  2. I love my mutt Link and with the health issues his maltese mom is going through, right now vision loss at 5 yrs old and other problems I’m grateful he’s not pure maltese. The Chihuahua bit adds some spice for sure lol.

Posted by saymber | April 20, 2015, 9:47 AM
  3. Reblogged this on As I see it and commented:
    Love my mutt Link! His mother, a pure Maltese, is going through some health issues inherent to inbreeding.

Posted by saymber | April 20, 2015, 9:48 AM
  4. Very interesting video, thanks for sharing! Happy Monday to you, Rumpy and Jen!

Posted by eripanwkevin | April 20, 2015, 9:51 AM
  5. Interesting, especially as I was aware of the bull dog issues.
    Having worked in a kennels for a Crufts champion breeder (imo she treated her dogs appallingly), I also knew about breeding within the parental/sibling line.

Posted by pensitivity101 | April 20, 2015, 10:03 AM