There is Superstition……

Paraskevidekatriaphobiacs, rejoice! The day you most fear is finally here!

In other words, those with an overwhelming fear of Friday the 13th have a reason to stay home with the door locked and the blinds drawn.

So take down all your mirrors.

Fold up your ladders.

Pick up those pennies you see lying around.

No opening of umbrellas indoors.

And be sure to go out the same door you entered.

If you do hit a run of bad luck, remember it comes in threes, and it can take up to 7 years to work its way out of your life.

But leave the rabbits alone; they need their feet.

Don’t worry, US folks: black cats aren’t crossing your path to bring bad luck.

And, honestly, if this day is causing you THAT much stress, it’s time you talked to a mental health professional.

11 thoughts on “There is Superstition……

1. by now it was any friday, hope it ends like any friday too. I wore one of my socks arse about face today, hope my granny was right and it really protects me today :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 13, 2015, 7:53 AM
  2. I will have no less than 3 black cats cross my path! That’s how many live here lol! Also, it is my son’s birthday today, so it is a good day!!

Posted by grannyK | November 13, 2015, 8:00 AM
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | November 13, 2015, 8:56 AM
  4. My mom was born on a Friday the 13th. It’s a good luck day in our family–is that a reverse superstition? 🙂

Posted by nissetje | November 13, 2015, 9:00 AM
  5. Speedy stayed home and I went shopping for little old me…today was a good day!xx Rachel

Posted by speedyrabbit | November 13, 2015, 11:03 AM
  6. Black cats don’t scare me…. Unless they hide under cars and growl at me.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 13, 2015, 11:10 AM
  7. Black cats bring GOOD luck!

Posted by Andrea Kenner | November 13, 2015, 9:51 PM
  8. Black cats are lovely!!! They are popular here!!!

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 23, 2015, 3:33 AM

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram