The Kitty Who Wouldn’t Take No For an Answer

There is nothing more sad than a little kitty who isn’t getting his way.

img_5584

Why is June Buggie upset? Because I’m eating and he’s not.

Never mind the fact he just ate his breakfast. Now he wants mine.

FullSizeRender (1)

If begging doesn’t work, he will fuss, and even resorts to grabbing food from my plate as I walk by.

Sooooooo…….. does it work?

FullSizeRender (3)

Of course!

15 thoughts on “The Kitty Who Wouldn’t Take No For an Answer

1. Mission completed, BRAVO June Buggie :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 17, 2015, 1:55 AM
  2. Gah, JB. You are a smart, resourceful kitty. Food at any cost. That’s my motto. I actually just made it up, but I like it!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 17, 2015, 3:47 AM
  3. Good job June Buggie, stealing some food. Most of us do the same thing. We go around sneaking food from other plates. You sure are a handsome boy. Have a great day.

Posted by Marg | November 17, 2015, 7:02 AM
  4. You scored, June Buggie!

Posted by The Island Cats | November 17, 2015, 6:48 PM
  5. Love that face! 🙂

Posted by Julie@frogpondfarm | November 17, 2015, 8:09 PM
  6. June Buggie is one hell of a resourceful lady who knows how to get what she wants.

Posted by Anand | November 18, 2015, 7:43 PM
  7. Aw, we wouldn’t be able to resist June Buggie’s adorable face, either!

Posted by meowmeowmans | November 18, 2015, 8:38 PM
  8. June Buggie….whatever you are up to…I’m certain everything works because of your charm!!!! You are irresistibly adorable!!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 23, 2015, 2:48 AM

RumpyDog Fan Club!

Rumpy continues to eat. Unsteady on his back leg, but can walk ok. Loves going outside but gets easily winded. #pawcircle #dog #alaskanmalamute #dogstagram #elderdog