cats, dogs, pets

June Buggie and Rumpy Won Christmas!

Despite there being a rumor to the contrary, looks like June Buggie and Rumpy made the “Nice” list yet again.

Are you kidding me? Even the dog made the list?

I sure did, June Buggie! Santa brought me this cool red harness! Don’t I look good!

IMG_5741

Oh yeah? Well I got lots of yummy treats and this cool wand toy that Jen will grow tired of long before I will. MEOW!

IMG_5733

Oh yeah? Well I got Greenies and a new Pound Puppy friend so I don’t hafta hang with you anymore! Pfffffttttt!!!!

Lucky for both of them, placement on the “Nice” list cannot be rescinded.

Happy Christmas everyone!

39 thoughts on “June Buggie and Rumpy Won Christmas!

1. Merry CHristmas Rumpy,and to all your Family,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | December 25, 2015, 9:17 AM
  2. Good job, guys–now see if you can keep it up! Merry Christmas!

Posted by Bernadette | December 25, 2015, 9:32 AM
  3. No surprise. & we bet that even if naughty they’d look nice to us. Happy Holidays ya’ll from all of us. ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 25, 2015, 10:23 AM
  4. Merry Christmas to you and your furmily dear Cookie Saurus :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 25, 2015, 12:47 PM
  5. Merry Christmas!

Posted by Julie@frogpondfarm | December 25, 2015, 12:49 PM
  6. MERRY CHRISTMAS

Posted by corkscot | December 25, 2015, 1:19 PM
  7. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you ALL. Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | December 25, 2015, 1:26 PM
  8. Meowy Christmas to you!

Posted by The Island Cats | December 25, 2015, 2:16 PM
  9. Merry christmas sweeties and here is hoping the New year decides to be a bit nicer to all peeps and pets 🙂 Loves Fozziemum xx

Posted by Fozziemum | December 25, 2015, 4:39 PM
  10. Merry Christmas!!

Posted by jowensauthor | December 25, 2015, 6:05 PM
  11. I knew it! I knew that you’ve been very good this year, too! Congratulations for those cool harness, greenies, toys and treats from Mr Santa! Happy Merry Christmas!!! 🎄🐱🐶😊❤️

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 25, 2015, 7:11 PM
  12. Merry Christmas Rumpy!

Posted by mrsEnerodiaries | December 25, 2015, 7:58 PM
  13. Yeah! We knew you two had been GOOD all year. Merry Christmas, dear pals. We love you!

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 25, 2015, 8:18 PM
  14. I had a really cool Christmas too. I even got Santa Stew for dinner.

Posted by Bongo | December 25, 2015, 9:36 PM
  15. Rumpster I can’t imagine you ever not making the nice list! Hoping your crew all had a lovely Christmas and that 2016 is healthy, peaceful and happy! MJ, Poppy, Bella & Beary xx

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | December 25, 2015, 10:08 PM
  16. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!! (very cold here, lots of snow, too overcast to see the full moon)

Posted by cinnamon | December 25, 2015, 11:16 PM
  17. Clearly ‘effie body’ had a marvey Christmas even if you have to mow the lawn, Jen. Since it snowed yesterday, we’ll be shoveling today. 🙂

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | December 26, 2015, 10:52 AM
  18. A late Merry Christmas to you all, animal and human!

Posted by willowdot21 | December 27, 2015, 8:30 AM
  19. But now everyone has to start working on 2016. I understand Santa has a long memory. And a spreadsheet. 🙂

Happy New Year to everyone!

Posted by somethingwagging | December 31, 2015, 9:30 AM
  20. What a haul, June Buggie and Rumpy! Must have taken quite the sleigh to get all that to ya’.
    Happy New Year! May the new year bring grand adventures, lots of delight, and many many smiles.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 31, 2015, 11:14 PM

RumpyDog Fan Club!

Rumpy continues to eat. Unsteady on his back leg, but can walk ok. Loves going outside but gets easily winded. #pawcircle #dog #alaskanmalamute #dogstagram #elderdog