Jen's thoughts

It’s Alive, and OMG!!!

This all started because of a chance encounter.

In my much-younger days I experienced a short-lived affair with an amazing man who sported a bushy brown mustache that was incredibly soft and tickled whenever he kissed me. And he kissed me in a lot of places.

Al looked like a young Omar Sharif and was every bit as sexy. It was a wild ride, and I enjoyed every second of it. But Al was not a happily-ever-after kinda guy, and eventually we each went our separate ways.

I had forgotten about Al until recently.

sexy

Sharif was everything I find attractive in a man- piercing eyes, hairy body, and full mustache.

A man who works in my building… I dunno. He reminded me of Al. To be clear, this man looks nothing like Al did, except for that damn mustache.

But all it took was memories to flood back for my body to wake up and say, “Hey, it’s been a long time, but I can still feel excited!”

Which wouldn’t be so bad, but did it have to involve THIS man?

Why? I’ll tell you why. Because I find myself with a big silly grin on my face when I see this guy at work, a look that he has mistaken for my being interested in him.

omar

Damn, that was one good-looking man!

And if that’s not bad enough, he’s a fucking drama queen who now freaks out whenever he sees me like I’m going to stalk him or something. I mean, really? So I avoid him like the plague, but you know how that goes. The harder you try to avoid someone, the more apt you are to run into them. It’s why Baptists hate going to the liquor store.

The irony is I don’t regret this happening one bit. It’s been several years since I felt physically excited over anything. This feels damn good!

So the Drama Queen will just have to get over himself.

And Al, if you’re reading this, call me.

13 thoughts on “It’s Alive, and OMG!!!

1. LMAO! Good for you,Jen! 😉 xoM;

Posted by Margarita | November 17, 2016, 6:40 PM
  2. Hormones are a tricky thing!

Posted by Kate Crimmins | November 17, 2016, 7:00 PM
  3. I was trying to figure out how this correlates to animal welfare. Then I realized you mentioned “hairy body,” so it all came into focus. LOL!

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | November 17, 2016, 8:02 PM
  4. Gah! This post killed me. So funny! Come on, Al. Do the right thing, buddy.

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 18, 2016, 7:18 AM
  5. Omar Sharif was one sexy dude and a helluva bridge player (sadly he passed away in 2015 at age 83). I’m rooting for Al to call and soon. It’s terribly rude to keep an excited woman waiting.

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | November 18, 2016, 9:10 AM
  6. Be careful what you wish for. You might just get it 🙂

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | November 18, 2016, 5:24 PM

RumpyDog Fan Club!

We got a #tulip! I helped water it! #dog #dogs #dogwisdom #dogstagram #dogsofinstagram #dogsofinsta #spring