Why I Don’t Like You by Hissy Fit Jones

Dear Diary, Jen has decided to relinquish the blog back to our control, and now I have to come up with cute and funny things to say to humans. But why? Why should I entertain a bunch of hairless homo-sapiens that don’t care about anything but themselves?

Write a blog post? Are you kidding me????

Besides, humans look funny and they talk funny. They don’t have tails to share information. They just make a bunch of silly noises that make no sense to me whatsoever. And the chemical smells! Ugh! Stuff they call perfume and cologne, deodorant and anti-perspirant, and all that stuff they put in the little patch of fur they do have. It simply boggles the mind!

I do like my human, though. I like sit beside her and feel how happy it makes her to rub her paws over my furs. I like how she giggles at me and calls me a silly kitty. She even giggles when I hiss at her. Sometimes I hiss at her just to watch her response.

I should be taking a well-earned nap instead of struggling over a silly blog post!

So, Diary, I’m going to need your help as I get back into the routine of writing about stuff again. Like what’s the best way to describe how I like to jump in the middle of a cuddle pile? Or how I sometimes like to chase Little Girl just for fun. Or maybe how I am the only one that likes to share the Snap Pea Crisps with Jen? They’re made of green peas, which I think are yummy!

Oh, what to write? What to say?

Oh well, enough of this. Time to put my cute little freckled nose to the grindstone and pound out something for the masses. Thanks for all your help, Diary!

Much love, Lil’ Hissy Jones

24 thoughts on “Why I Don’t Like You by Hissy Fit Jones

1. Ah, we’d love to read anything you write! After all, you’re a cat and very interesting.

Posted by Kate Crimmins | January 6, 2019, 6:28 PM
  2. I like YOU, Hissy Fit Jones!

Posted by Andrea Kenner | January 6, 2019, 8:21 PM
  3. Don’t forget that humans can scoop poop and open cans 🙂

Posted by 15andmeowing | January 6, 2019, 9:29 PM
  4. Only the bad ones. The good ones feed you, let you sleep on the bed, give you safe and warm homes to live in and pat and scratch you. Fatten you up or slim you down when you have no self-control. Cheers,H

Posted by Helen caligiuri | January 7, 2019, 1:23 AM
  5. oooh please tell us more about that snap pea crisps…. maybe the mama will share them once with us too?

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 7, 2019, 2:02 AM
  6. Cute poist. Love the idea of a cuddle pile.

Posted by pensitivity101 | January 7, 2019, 10:10 AM
  7. Best wishes in 2019!

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | January 7, 2019, 1:01 PM
  8. Ooh, we’re excited to reading what you kitties choose to write about, Hissy Fit Jones! Happy New Year!

Posted by meowmeowmans | January 9, 2019, 10:13 PM
  9. Well Mr.Hissy Fit Jones, my well worshipped kitties are jealous of you and my malamute slept thru everything (till he thought he smelled food). Thank you for coming down from your pedestal to entertain us mere food bringers.

Posted by Hm3llp | January 10, 2019, 2:48 PM
  10. Yore rite Hissy Fit Jones!! Them snappy pee crispss are so-o guud!!!
    **purrsss** BellaDharma

Posted by BellaDharma's LadyMew | January 27, 2019, 1:08 PM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )