I’m Grateful for My Friends!

Oh Dog! I am the most fortunate dog!  I have the most wonderful friends!

Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my friend Kevin from Japan!  He and his family were so kind to send gifts for my Gotcha! Day!

I was so thrilled I thought I’d show you what I got!

Can we hurry up?

Cool stamps!

The card is pawsome!

Each gift was so intricately wrapped! Oooohhhh!!!

Mmmm!!! Doggie Cheese!

Guarding my cookies! Yes DeDe- MINE!

This one says To June Buggie!

June Buggie LOVES the fish treats!

Even Jen got a gift! She says it's beautiful! It looks like Graybie Baby!

We are so very grateful to friends like Kevin.  We’re also grateful to you, who support us by regularly reading our blog.  It is wonderful to know we are so loved.

Speaking of love, I support the Santa Paws Drive.  We’re not in a place where we can support financially, but we can raise awareness so perhaps those of you that are able to can give.

Click on the pic to check out their web site!

So far the Santa Paws Drive has raised $300 toward their goal of $5400.  They hope to send a check for $900 and lots of toys to each of the six shelters they’ve chosen to help this year.  For more info about the program, click on the icon for a link to their website.

I know those dogs and cats will be very grateful!

Click on the pic to check out more great blogs!

Click the box to visit other great animal blogs!

Click on the pic to check out the other great bloggers of Weekend Cat Blogging! (we linked June Buggie's rant)

I'm Jen, caregiver to the late, great Rumpydog and now to some rather pesky kitties. You can follow us on Twitter - @FineMellowFella and @HissyFitJones. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook pages! Thanks!

57 thoughts on “I’m Grateful for My Friends!

1. 🙂 fantastici!!!
    buon W.E.
    vento

Posted by semprevento | November 12, 2011, 1:12 AM
  2. Woo woo! It is us who is grateful for you, Rumpy! We really enjoy reading your posts and are always very excited waiting for what the next one about. You have a talent to make the other anipals and ppl feel happy!!! You let us know what we should do not only for our own animal family but also for entire animal world, too which is truly important thing humans have to think. Through your blog we’ve met so many pawsome pals from all over the world that is priceless. It is my turn to say “Thank you” , Rumpy!!!

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 12, 2011, 1:55 AM
  3. P.S. Me and my mom also support the Santa Paws Drive because what they are doing is fabulous!!!Once you check their website, those cute and adorable animals are irresistable and make you feel like support for them!!! Woo woo!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 12, 2011, 2:56 AM
  4. Great goodies from Japan. Way to go Kevin and lucky you too! 🙂

Posted by eof737 | November 12, 2011, 3:50 AM
  5. Wow those look like awesome presents! Thanks for visiting. Did didn’t treat the wood in the cat tree. we considered baking it like you would for reptiles, but then he would have had to cut it small enough to fit in the oven.

Posted by Gizmo | November 12, 2011, 4:05 AM
  6. Yay for PAWSOME pressies!! Enjoy!

Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 12, 2011, 5:45 AM
  7. That’s wonderful of Kevin, Rumpy! But I feel a little sorry for De-de. That’s exactly how Bruno looked when we arrived with a new dog bed for Jigs. But we’ll have a Gotcha Day for De-de, too, right? 🙂

Posted by tita buds | November 12, 2011, 6:10 AM
  8. What fun getting those gifts from Japan! Cool stuff! I always enjoy your blog, Rumpy, DeDe and June Buggie and Loup does, too!

Posted by Cathy Thorneycroft Graham | November 12, 2011, 6:17 AM
  9. Special Cheese Just fur us DAWGS???? Who Knew!! Sounds grrrreat to me. I am green with Jellyness over that grrrreat pressie package.

Posted by Frankie Furter | November 12, 2011, 7:23 AM
  10. They are so lucky!

Posted by Dianda | November 12, 2011, 7:41 AM
  11. Wow, Rumpy, you scored with that package! Here’s to good friends!
    Love,
    Payton

Posted by Payton | November 12, 2011, 8:00 AM
  12. Very cool gifts rumpy! I hope you enjoy all of them 🙂

Posted by belleofthecarnival | November 12, 2011, 8:03 AM
  13. Three cheers for Kevin from Japan!!!! 🙂

Posted by Bassas Blog | November 12, 2011, 8:06 AM
  14. And three cheers for Rumpy for all of your fantastic efforts in highlighting good causes and connecting like minded people and animals from around the world 🙂

Posted by Bassas Blog | November 12, 2011, 8:14 AM
  15. Interesting. Of course I know these food and “ゆうパック”.
    I’m glad that you enjoyed our country’s thing.
    There are many kinds of food and sweet for dogs in our country. 🙂

Posted by cocomino | November 12, 2011, 8:17 AM
  16. What awesome pressies!

Stop on by for a visit!
    Kari
    dogisgodinreverse.com/

Posted by Kari | November 12, 2011, 9:04 AM
  17. Wow, prezzies all the way from Japan. Super cool! Thanks for stopping by.

Posted by Layla Morgan Wilde | November 12, 2011, 9:14 AM
  18. I would love to have a package from Japan too, if they have all that amazing stuff there! And puzzle* urges me to say, that it all looks so pretty – well, maybe, but honestly, to paper and stamps I did not pay attention.

Posted by b0ng0 | November 12, 2011, 9:19 AM
  19. Rumpy you are a special dog; and that was a very special post! I luv the stamps and the wrapping, it is very kewl. thank you for sharing this celebration of furriendship with all ur readers like me, ChazzTheDog. BTW my mom typed this for me. BOL

Posted by adoptedmom | November 12, 2011, 10:28 AM
  20. Nothing like a goodie box in the mail! What a nice “haul” and the furry gang there all looks so pleaed with their presents. Me and the Ched both get quite a few goodie pkgs. in the mail too, it always makes the day.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Headbonks from the Cheddar too!

Posted by Geraldine | November 12, 2011, 11:10 AM
  21. Wow, you’re lucky to have such a great friend! How was the doggie cheese? They need to sell that in the US!!

Posted by homewithcubbie | November 12, 2011, 11:15 AM
  22. What fabulous presents, you guys are so loved.. c

Posted by ceciliag | November 12, 2011, 11:43 AM
  23. Stopping by and followed you thru Facebook! I would love a follow back when you can. Love the dogs! I have a yorkie myself named Charlie. He certainly keeps us busy.

Posted by Mary Bearden | November 12, 2011, 11:47 AM
  24. Rumpy, how exciting getting presents in the mail. Kevin is a pretty cool friend. My people sometimes get presents in the mail but they don’t share. One time I was upset so I stole the malt balls from under the Christmas tree. Now they hide everything from me, but at least Santa brings me stuff. -Bongo

Posted by BongoDogOwner | November 12, 2011, 12:47 PM
  25. Hi Y’all,

Congratulations on all y’alls gifts. That was really wonderful!

Y’all come by now,
    Hawk aka BrownDog

Posted by Hawk aka BrownDog | November 12, 2011, 1:37 PM
  26. Hi I’m a new GFC follower via Weekend Warrior Blog Hop. Would love it if you come and check out my blog!

Posted by Eliza | November 12, 2011, 1:43 PM
  27. How wonderful that you are so well loved Rumpy!! That makes us happy for you! Have a great weekend and enjoy your gifts and treats!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | November 12, 2011, 2:24 PM
  28. Thanks for following Mommy Time Out

Posted by Angela | November 12, 2011, 4:57 PM
  29. oh les jolis et bons présents venant droit du Japon
    je comprend ta joie d’avoir reçu tout ça et ton envie
    de partager avec nous Rumpy
    caresses pour toi

Posted by Gaël LOAËC/Paul ANDREWS (Blog 3) | November 12, 2011, 10:00 PM
  30. I love that you shared this! I enjoyed seeing the gifts that Rumpy and June Buggie received. It looks like they really enjoyed them! These two really grow on me! June Buggie always seems to have has the same expression as cats often do, but I’m sure she really like the gift and if she could smile she would. Rumpy is adorable. They both make me smile. Can anyone send surprises to these 2 fun furry friends?

Posted by layersuponlayers | November 12, 2011, 11:45 PM
  31. Thats sooo cool!! 🙂 You really are lucky to have such loving friends!

Posted by Bites Of Sweet And Spice | November 13, 2011, 10:00 AM
  32. This is sooo cute 🙂 I hope you guys enjoyed the treats 😀

Posted by A Pakistani Boy | November 14, 2011, 1:04 AM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )