Gotcha Day Pics!

Oh Dog! Thanks so much for coming to my surprise party! Here’s a few pics of the party we had here at home.

Here’s DeDe telling me about the surprise!

I’m trying out my new treat puzzle!

Napping with my new squeaky toy

And of course June Buggie was there *sigh*

You still have until noon Central Time to add a comment to yesterday’s post and be included in the drawing for the Frosty Paws prize packs. There’s 10 of ’em, so be sure to enter! NOTE: Offer good only to folks residing in the US. Sorry, but the coupons are only good here.

64 thoughts on “Gotcha Day Pics!

1. Hi Rumpy – I love the new page – so much easier to read and I love your picture. I’m glad you had a nice “gotcha” day, even though June Buggie was there. Love to the whole gang – Joyce and Isaiah

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | October 21, 2012, 2:05 AM
  2. Hi Rumpy – so glad you had a great “Gotcha” day! I love the photos! πŸ™‚

Big WOOFS from Solo πŸ™‚

Posted by awordfromsolo | October 21, 2012, 2:18 AM
  3. So pleased the surprise party went well! Happy Gotcha Yesterday πŸ˜€

Posted by Animalcouriers | October 21, 2012, 2:43 AM
  4. I tagged you in some fun but you don’t have to play along. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t. Maybe I was a cat in a past life, lol. But I sure love dogs no matter what you decide to do, lol, details are here http://auroramorealist.wordpress.com/2012/10/16/what-is-a-blogathon-you-might-well-ask-lol/

Posted by Aurora HSP | October 21, 2012, 3:04 AM
  5. What a wonderful Gotcha Day… and you’ve got a new blog design too – very cool!!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 21, 2012, 4:22 AM
  6. Hope you had a great time!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | October 21, 2012, 4:40 AM
  7. Hi Rumpy! It seemed to be a wonderful Gotcha Day for you as everypaw wrote many comments to you! I’m so glad to see you have a new toy and a new puzzle! I know that you felt happy to have June Buggie at your pawty, too! *giggles*
    Thank you so much for sharing your adorable pictures with us!!! πŸ™‚
    Have a good Sunday!

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 21, 2012, 4:45 AM
  8. Sounds like you had fun!

Posted by Dianda | October 21, 2012, 6:31 AM
  9. Rumpy we LOVE your new blog “look” – it’s sort of Halloweenish too with the black/orange combo! Way cool……and from the photos it looks like you had a great GOTCHA DAY which is ALSO way cool. DeDe did a good job making a happy surprise day for you didn’t she?

Kitty Hugs, Sammy πŸ˜€

Posted by onespoiledcat | October 21, 2012, 6:35 AM
  10. Looks great!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! πŸ™‚

Posted by colliesofthemeadow | October 21, 2012, 6:37 AM
  11. DeDe – yellow lab, right? Looks just like my long ago gone Mootzi.

Posted by Carl D'Agostino | October 21, 2012, 7:34 AM
  12. LOVE THE NEW PAGE!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | October 21, 2012, 8:07 AM
  13. A good time had by all. Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy.

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | October 21, 2012, 8:32 AM
  14. WOW! Love the new look, Rumpy. Looks like a good time was had by all πŸ™‚

Posted by CATachresis | October 21, 2012, 8:34 AM
  15. happy gotcha day Rumpy!! i love the new look of your blog to,it’s sleek and as usual you take a very good picture. πŸ™‚

Posted by Morrighan | October 21, 2012, 8:35 AM
  16. It was a WONDERFUL PAWty to celebrate your special day!!

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | October 21, 2012, 8:44 AM
  17. Nice toys! Lucky dog. πŸ™‚

Posted by Dawn | October 21, 2012, 8:46 AM
  18. Glad you had a great day!!!!!!!!!! Never told you I love the changes to your blog.

About “Gotcha Day” why are there no photos of ME rolling around on the floor? lol Love, “Mom”

Posted by catchatcaren | October 21, 2012, 8:52 AM
  19. Yay for such a fun Gotcha Day!!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | October 21, 2012, 8:57 AM
  20. Cutest pictures ever!!

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 21, 2012, 9:33 AM
  21. What a wonderful Gotcha Day!

P.S. I love how Jen has re-done your blog template. Very nice!

Posted by Lindy | October 21, 2012, 9:43 AM
  22. New squeaky toy! What a great Gotcha Day!
    (June Buggie: Granny sends a whisker wave for your constant graciousness with Rumpy.)
    (And this layout is much better: able to read and see pictures)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | October 21, 2012, 9:43 AM
  23. First time visitor here. Love the design!

Happy Gotcha Day!

Posted by http://www.bellyrub.net | October 21, 2012, 10:31 AM
  24. Rumpy – you’re a star! Happy gotcha day!

Posted by writingfeemail | October 21, 2012, 11:01 AM
  25. Happy belated Gotcha Day Rumpy!

Posted by cult of otis | October 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
  26. Such a cute little family you’ve got there Rumpy, DeDe is always so smilely and looks like June Buggie wanted to help figure out your puzzle…her tail is straight up in the air, that’s always a happy sign. Aren’t birthdays fun?

Posted by Boomdeeadda | October 21, 2012, 12:13 PM
  27. Looks like you had a great day Rumpy, love the new look. sorry wez couldn’t get here yesterday, we have had really bad compawter problems πŸ™‚ xx000xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | October 21, 2012, 12:17 PM
  28. Rumpy, I’m so happy you had a wonderful Gotcha Day and thanks to Jen, Dede and June Buggie for the great planning πŸ™‚ lots of hugs to all!

Posted by Laurie Antoinette | October 21, 2012, 1:47 PM
  29. cute

Posted by Lynda | October 21, 2012, 2:53 PM
  30. looks like you guys had a wonderful time…:-)

Posted by To Shea | October 21, 2012, 3:45 PM
  31. Congratulations… I am glad to hear it was a nice party. Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | October 21, 2012, 4:00 PM
  32. Great pics from your ‘Gotcha Day’. Sorry I haven’t been around to join in, but I know everyone has been very supportive. Love the new look of your blog x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | October 21, 2012, 4:22 PM
  33. DeDe is so sweet to you! Hope you had a wonderful day. I’m glad that everyone kept it a big secret! x

Posted by Moxie Reviewsβ„’ | October 21, 2012, 6:26 PM
  34. Great celebration all in YOUR honor, Rumpy! Happy Gotcha Day!

We gave you an award – stop by to pick it up!

Posted by Pibble | October 21, 2012, 6:48 PM
  35. Love what you’ve done with your site. This pics are simply wonderful!

Posted by Renee Espriu | October 21, 2012, 7:31 PM
  36. I just nominated you for the Super Sweet Blog award: http://peacewithmylife.com/2012/10/21/one-good-deed-deserves-another/

Posted by kdkh | October 21, 2012, 7:39 PM
  37. Looks like you had a really fun party Rumpy, love your new toys too! Happy Gotcha day… sorry for bring a little bit late as always!
    ps. Your new blog look is really cool, very sleek.

Posted by The Lonely Dogs | October 21, 2012, 9:03 PM
  38. I’m glad you had a good day.

Posted by Clowie | October 22, 2012, 3:04 AM
  39. I hope you had a fab gotcha day!! I love that currently every time I click onto your blog the number of you’s I see on my screen seem to double – there are 4, then 8 then 16…. is this your plan for world domination?? If so I love it! Happy gotcha day pal! x

Posted by Basil | October 22, 2012, 3:37 AM
  40. We’re glad you had such a great time in your party Rumpy-want-a-cookie. Did you get lots and lots of presents?

Did you get a giant cookie? LOL.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee2 | October 22, 2012, 3:51 AM
  41. Happy Gotcha Day, Rumpy! Looks like you had a great party with your friends!

We gave you an award – stop by to pick it up!

Posted by Pibble | October 22, 2012, 5:14 AM
  42. It looks like you had a really great Gotcha Day Rumpy! Yay!!!

Posted by onebluedog | October 22, 2012, 1:21 PM
  43. Well, it looks like your Gotcha Day party was great! I love the pic of you napping with your new toy. πŸ™‚

Posted by Bassetmomma | October 22, 2012, 1:33 PM
  44. ohhhh…Rumpy…you are so BOLD with your new ‘look’…I am so sorry I have not been around for a while…I was almost back…then technology struck…and down we went…so happy you had such a pawsome Gotcha Day

Posted by Savannah's Paw Tracks | October 23, 2012, 7:32 PM
  45. What a great day! June Buggie sure does get in the pictures doesn’t he?

Posted by Ellie and Edmond Β© | October 24, 2012, 8:27 AM
  46. Thanks for the follow Rumpy! I’m enjoying your page and look forward to more! πŸ™‚

God Bless!

Patricia

Posted by lifeofaministermom | October 25, 2012, 12:27 AM
  47. Reblogged this on delia1979.

Posted by delia1979 | October 29, 2012, 7:26 AM

1. Pingback: Gotcha Day Pics! | Catgurl40's Blog - October 21, 2012

β€ͺI'm lying on top of my Jen- that always makes me feel better. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #catstagram #cats_of_instagram #cat #cats #catsofinstagram