Wordless Wednesday- Cat and Dog Edition

This is what happens after sniffing Jen's shoes.

This is what happens after sniffing Jen’s shoes.

Who told you to do that, Rumpy?

Why's it always gotta be me?

Why’s it always gotta be me?

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

23 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday- Cat and Dog Edition

1. Those must be some shoes……just sayin’

Posted by Kate Crimmins | January 29, 2015, 8:09 AM
  2. hahahahaha Rumpy! and I totally love the feline question :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | January 29, 2015, 8:14 AM
  3. ecstasy I see! so funny

Posted by DailyMusings | January 29, 2015, 8:45 AM
  4. BOL! Rumpy and June Buggie…..you are so funny!!! 🐱🐶

Posted by eripanwkevin | January 29, 2015, 9:09 AM
  5. HAHAHAHA!!!

Posted by raisingdaisy | January 29, 2015, 9:28 AM
  6. Can we come sniff Jens’ shoes, BOL. wag wag wag And, June Buggie, we can spot an innocent face when we see one. That’s how we look all the time, BOL.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | January 29, 2015, 9:58 AM
  7. Right! That photo!!! If you haven’t yet entered it for TRT – do it now!!!! Too cute 🙂

Posted by Marc-André | January 29, 2015, 10:16 AM
  8. hehehe that just too funny,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | January 29, 2015, 12:09 PM
  9. Give Rumpy a belly rub from me.

Posted by corkscot | January 29, 2015, 2:34 PM
  10. You guys are funny!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | January 29, 2015, 3:57 PM
  11. Oh Rumpy! You’re like me…always showing your belly. ~Wally

Posted by The Island Cats | January 29, 2015, 4:10 PM
  12. And added for Tuesday! 🙂

Posted by Marc-André | February 1, 2015, 6:48 AM
  13. Here’s a belly rub of me, Rumpy..I don’t care how it smells 😀 Pawkisses 🙂 ❤

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | February 3, 2015, 1:58 PM
  14. so cute

Posted by Jo Bryant | February 5, 2015, 2:24 PM
  15. These pics made me laugh …. much needed laughter too. So thank you. 🙂

Posted by Just Ramblin' Pier | February 18, 2015, 7:54 PM

1. Pingback: Happy #TRT – Tummy Rub Tuesday (Week 27) | Katzenworld - February 3, 2015

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram