Jen's thoughts

Wishing You the Luck ‘O the Irish!

Happy St Patrick’s Day everyone!

Today we celebrate the Irish, a people about whom Sigmund Freud said, “This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.” Um, I’m not sure why, but I think I like it!

buggie leprechaun

MEOW! The REAL reason leprechauns are so mean? They’re actually cats!

No time to write a post for Tuesday True Confessions. I may have to make that Thursday True Confessions. But I WILL continue writing it.

In the meantime, if any of you have any HR or employment law experience, I could use some advice.

I leave with you my favorite Irish saying, which may be a blessing or a curse, depending on which web site you read:

May those who love us love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn’t turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we’ll know them by their limping.

Shamrocks from the front yard make great food for some insects!

Shamrocks from the front yard make great food for some insects!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

22 thoughts on “Wishing You the Luck ‘O the Irish!

1. I KNEW leprechauns were special! This one is very cute!

Posted by Andrea Kenner | March 17, 2015, 5:35 AM
  2. GAH! That Irish saying is hilarious!

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 17, 2015, 5:37 AM
  3. Thank you 🙂 I used to live in Ireland and it always was a blast to go to the parade… back in Germany now with no parade in sight 🙂
    Have a great one yourself…

Posted by Nachthawk | March 17, 2015, 5:41 AM
  4. Happy St Patrick’s Day! June Buggie, you look so cute!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 17, 2015, 5:53 AM
  5. Happy St Patrick’s Day!

Posted by Roy Sexton (Reel Roy Reviews) | March 17, 2015, 6:22 AM
  6. what? leprechauns are cats? ha! now I know why I couldn’t find the pot of gold :o) …it’s buried in the litter box, right? Happy St. Patricks Day!

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 17, 2015, 6:31 AM
  7. Hope your day is full o green–green lights–you go girl!

Posted by Bernadette | March 17, 2015, 8:34 AM
  8. I love the irish saying. Penny

________________________________

Posted by Pen Brokaw | March 17, 2015, 9:16 AM
  9. Smiling from your poem, Rumpy and gang. Looking forward to Thursday confessions. Or, should we have written confession. BOL ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | March 17, 2015, 9:26 AM
  10. Now that is an irish poem we need to remember! BOL! Happy St. Patty’s Day!!!

Posted by Golden Daily Scoop | March 17, 2015, 9:51 AM
  11. Thank you! Happy St. Patty’s day to you and your fur kids!

Linda ★★

Posted by dayphoto | March 17, 2015, 10:17 AM
  12. Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Posted by The Island Cats | March 17, 2015, 6:40 PM
  13. you make a lovely leprauchan, june buggie, tell Meowmy if she is having employment issues to pm my Meowmy. she is on FB as well

Posted by cinnamon chaisson | March 17, 2015, 9:00 PM
  14. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I love that Irish blessing/curse. 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | March 17, 2015, 10:43 PM
  15. BOL, cats indeed! Now THAT was funny. Love that blessing-leave it to the Irish to have it be twisted but true to human nature. 🙂

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | March 18, 2015, 10:32 AM

1. Pingback: Wishing You the Luck ‘O the Irish! | Catgurl40's Blog - March 17, 2015

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram