To Jerry and Annie!

Today my little brother Jerry and his long-time companion Annie are getting married.

bub and ann

Yeah, I stalked you online and stole this picture.

I couldn’t be there because of work. But I will be there in spirit.

It’s comforting to see Jerry so happy. He and Annie have been together for 9 years. They met while Jerry was hurting from having lost his daughter in a tragic accident. Meeting Annie shot new life in the old boy. He is not the same man today that he was then. He used to be so angry. He’s not angry anymore.

Congratulations, you two! I couldn’t be happier for you both.

12 thoughts on “To Jerry and Annie!

1. Congratulations to your little brother, Jerry!!! He and Annie look great couple! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 29, 2015, 7:31 AM
  2. Congratulations to them dear Jen, they seems so beautiful. Thank you, love, nia

Posted by niasunset | November 29, 2015, 7:54 AM
  3. Congratulations.

Posted by bitcodavid | November 29, 2015, 9:00 AM
  4. That’s beautiful. Congratulations to Jerry and Annie. They look so happy together! 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | November 29, 2015, 9:31 AM
  5. Happy endings are wonderful!

Posted by corkscot | November 29, 2015, 10:50 AM
  6. Congratulations to the happy couple!

Posted by jansfunnyfarm | November 29, 2015, 12:13 PM
  7. Congratulations! ☺

Posted by goldsmith22folkartnmore | November 29, 2015, 1:41 PM
  8. What a lovely couple.

Posted by Jo Bryant | November 29, 2015, 1:53 PM
  9. congrats to them!

Posted by jowensauthor | November 29, 2015, 5:51 PM
  10. Congratulations .. How exciting 😃

Posted by Julie@frogpondfarm | December 1, 2015, 12:10 AM

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram