dogs

Tomorrow is Rumpy’s Gotcha Day!

Tomorrow is Rumpy’s 10th Gotcha Day!

img_6896

My sweet dog is almost 11 years old.Β

As we gear up for the big celebration, I thought I’d share with you a few blog posts from years past.

This post is one of my favorites. It’s Rumpy’s tale of rescuing me.

Here is a post from his first online Gotcha Day celebration.

Here’s a post from his 7th Gotcha Day.Β

And here’s last year’s post

Enjoy!.

20 thoughts on “Tomorrow is Rumpy’s Gotcha Day!

1. Happy gotchaday Rumpy. Ten years is a fine achievement for husky types, we had Pippa for 11, but he was older than you when he found us. 🐾🐾

Posted by roughseasinthemed | October 19, 2016, 4:50 AM
  2. I’ll be back tomorrow for the Gotcha celebration, R. Well done, rescuing Jen all those years ago.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | October 19, 2016, 5:13 AM
  3. Have a super gotcha day tomorrow… maybe your mom sings you the rumparoni-song? (I still remember your song lol)

Posted by easyweimaraner | October 19, 2016, 5:48 AM
  4. I remember these four posts very clearly! Time flies so fast! I can’t believe that you’re 11years old already! You still look young and handsome! We can’t wait for Tommorow’s Gotcha Day! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | October 19, 2016, 7:40 AM
  5. I remember too πŸ™‚ Happy Gotcha Day Lovely Rumpy, Love and Hugs, nia

Posted by niasunset | October 19, 2016, 8:08 AM
  6. I remember the last two. Happy Gotcha Day beautiful Rumpy. ❀

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | October 19, 2016, 8:21 AM
  7. Good to hear from Rumpy again. You’ve stopped showing up in my email notifications, so this is the first I’ve heard anything from you in probably a whole year. Congratulations to Rumpy! may he had MANY more.

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | October 19, 2016, 10:24 AM
  8. We love you, Rumpy! Happy Gotcha Day, buddy. We loved reading all those gotcha day posts again … it’s fun to remember. πŸ™‚

HUGS, and wishes for many, many more gotcha days to come.

Posted by meowmeowmans | October 19, 2016, 10:12 PM
  9. Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!!! πŸ™‚ -) πŸ™‚

Posted by marina kanavaki | October 20, 2016, 5:39 AM
  10. Happiest of all happy “gotcha” days, Rumpster. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Posted by bitcodavid | October 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
  11. Happy Gotcha Day Rumpy. Here’s to another 10!

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | October 20, 2016, 5:23 PM

β€ͺI’m watching you and I don’t like what I see. ‬-Hissy Fit Jones #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #caturday #catstagram #catsofinstagram