A Cat Concoction Video Follow-Up

So today we tried the Cat Concoctions lamb with clam sauce. You can see for yourself how it went.

​This video review was filmed 7 hours after breakfast. Keep in mind they are cats, the original Drama Queens. And my cats make the Kardashians look like Sunday School teachers! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

11 thoughts on “A Cat Concoction Video Follow-Up

1. They eat so nicely together. I have to feed each cat in a different spot or there is kibble theft going on.

Posted by Kate Crimmins | December 28, 2016, 1:05 PM
  2. Sweet how well behaved they are at meal time. Looks like they really liked it. πŸ™‚

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 28, 2016, 2:37 PM
  3. Safe to say lambs and clams are a big hit with with your gang. How long did it take for the ones all sharing one bowl to see the full one behind them? πŸ™‚

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 28, 2016, 3:38 PM
  4. Wow! Impressive…..I imagine there’s no need for washing up? That’s it! I need 5 more cats!

Posted by helentastic67 | December 29, 2016, 1:41 AM
  5. Was expecting more fun and games around the bowls. Very decorous and obviously rather keen on the nosh.

Posted by Animalcouriers | December 29, 2016, 4:45 AM
  6. 6 cats? Holy cow. Don’t imagine there are many leftovers for Rumpy? πŸ™‚

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | December 31, 2016, 10:16 AM
  7. Impressive! I’m not a vegetarian but I think it sounds nasty too πŸ™‚

Posted by heretherebespiders | January 3, 2017, 3:19 PM

Meow! Leave me alone. I'm grieving. -June Buggie #gingercats #gingercat #cat #catsofinstagram #cats #catsofig #catstagram #catsanddogs #imissmydog