I hate Monday- Time Change Edition!

Oh Dog! Not Monday again!

Monday comes entirely too often!

We’re all discombobulated from the time change. Why do we have to change time anyway? Can’t you humans come up with a routine and stick to it? *big sigh*

I feel ya, dude!

Thank Dog there is good news to share! First of all, congratulations to Bella and Beary at Bumpy Road to Bubba.Β They are the winners in the Innova giveaway.

I also want to remind you to start sending in your letters to Santa. We’ll start publishing those soon. You can send them to rumpysanta at gmail dot com.

And finally, I’m looking for interesting furry friends to interview for the blog. Are you interested or know someone who is? Send me an email!

Now…. go ahead and find where the kids’ candy stash is hidden, and polish it off while everybody’s gone today. Don’t worry, it’s all good. The adults stole all the chocolate already. woo woo woo!

54 thoughts on “I hate Monday- Time Change Edition!

1. Greetings. Me and Nellie would be interested in being interviewed, after all We are the bestest maremmas in all of New Zealand and We are sure that there are doggies and people out there who would be interested in hearing about where We live. Love Nellie and Jasper @grand.manner. at.xtra.co.nz

Posted by jaspersdoggyworld | November 5, 2012, 1:25 AM
  2. Good golly Rumpy, your vocabulary has increased tremendously overnight. Discombobulated indeed, although I am glad I don’t have to deal with that confusion here in South Africa. Have fun stealing the kids candy. As they say “like taking candy from a baby” – so it should be pretty easy πŸ˜€

Posted by Long Life Cats and Dogs | November 5, 2012, 2:02 AM
  3. We hate Mondays too..Good idea though, were off to find the kiddie snacks..BOL xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | November 5, 2012, 2:34 AM
  4. We don’t mind Mondays! Especially bright and sunny ones like today x.

Posted by shacklefordlb | November 5, 2012, 2:45 AM
  5. In some parts of France the Tuesday is the Monday. I like that concept.

Posted by stanzebla | November 5, 2012, 2:55 AM
  6. Hi Rumpy!! Hmmm…we are thinking about that comment just above ours…perhaps we should all move to France!! BOL!! Hope you catch up on your sleeps!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | November 5, 2012, 3:17 AM
  7. OMG I forgot. We are supposed to turn the calandar back a month. Whatever.

Posted by Carl D'Agostino | November 5, 2012, 4:05 AM
  8. Since I don’t get to work till 1pm my Mondays are not that bad.
    I think Long Life Cats and Dogs should be interviewed for the great work they do.

Posted by Doggy's Style | November 5, 2012, 4:30 AM
  9. The time change thing is a royal pain……I have to wait a whole extra hour for breakfast. Sigh.

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | November 5, 2012, 4:45 AM
  10. Hi, Rumpy, this time change is weird isn’t it? Motor Mommy says I’m just acting stranger than ever. Happy Monday!
    Love, Sundae

Posted by Dianna | November 5, 2012, 5:38 AM
  11. I’m always so confused and mixed up, the time change makes no difference to me. I wonder what that means. Uh-oh! Now I’m getting confused again…..

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 5, 2012, 5:41 AM
  12. Congrats to Bella and Beary!

Posted by themisadventuresofmisaki | November 5, 2012, 5:56 AM
  13. We hate Mondays too! But you know what I do to avoid having a bad week? I take Tuesdays day off and work til Saturday. LOL.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Posted by haopee2 | November 5, 2012, 6:42 AM
  14. I like Mondays, they are bringing me into a whole week full of adventures and bad ideas :o) … ahhhm am I the only one who likes mondays? Congratulations for Bella and Beary!!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 5, 2012, 7:13 AM
  15. Congratulations to Bella and Beary! *drools*
    Hmmm….we don’t have the time change in Japan, so we’re not sure how you adjust to it….very interesting.
    I hate monday either….*kicking Monday away*

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 5, 2012, 7:44 AM
  16. Oh, I hate mondays too!! We changed the time the previous weekend, but it was a good change πŸ˜‰
    Congrats to the winners. Have a nice day!

Posted by Bluejellybeans | November 5, 2012, 8:09 AM
  17. we LOVE the fall time change…..if it’s about GAINING an extra hour of sleep we’re all over it!

Posted by catchatcaren | November 5, 2012, 9:09 AM
  18. I agree, time should be left alone!!!

Posted by Brian | November 5, 2012, 9:14 AM
  19. We don’t hate Mondays because mom is home all the time, but we do hate the time change. It’s so confusing. When’s dinner time again?

Posted by Dawn | November 5, 2012, 9:14 AM
  20. Rumpysanta? Lol πŸ™‚ πŸ˜€ !!!

Posted by europasicewolf | November 5, 2012, 10:20 AM
  21. bah! humbu(r)g! every day is monday, sumwear.
    (izzat like saying (re: beer time) “it’s 5-o’clock somewhere!” ?)

Posted by betunada | November 5, 2012, 10:44 AM
  22. Molly is manic today (must be the time change) We are resorting to walking her little paws off’
    You might have to wait until after Nov for interviews, but CICi ‘s farmy has great animals with great stories

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | November 5, 2012, 11:25 AM
  23. Happy Monday, Mom forgot to give us the info on the time change so we got her up at “our” normal time, ha, ha! Cool new look for your blog.

Posted by PC PHOTO | November 5, 2012, 12:59 PM
  24. We know what you mean, Rumpy. We were all begging for dinner yesterday afternoon around 4:00 – an hour early – hmmmm, wonder why???

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | November 5, 2012, 2:33 PM
  25. BJ and I thank you for our winnings. Since he loves ice cream, I know he’ll love the Frosty Paws ice cups.

By the way, I loved your paperclip.

Posted by bjpup | November 5, 2012, 3:03 PM
  26. I got confused and work Lynda up at 7 which was really 8. The good thing was that we went to the park very early. I had fun. It was sad to sse so many trees down.

Posted by Lynda | November 5, 2012, 3:05 PM
  27. Great word Rumpy!! Dis Com Bob thingy. Nice πŸ™‚

Posted by CATachresis | November 5, 2012, 3:31 PM
  28. Mondays should be banned! LOL!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | November 5, 2012, 3:40 PM
  29. Thank you thank you thank you – we are so happy to be the winners of the Innova pack and look forward to happy tummies and shinier coats. Bubba is happy for any excuse to look at your page because she has to pat every Rumpy photo on your background! Mumma is nearly done typing up our answers to your interview questions too. She’s going to get some photos and then will send them to you. Arrrooo aroo woo woo! Bella & Beary xox

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | November 5, 2012, 6:13 PM
  30. oh, and p.s. mumma says discombobulated is one of her favourite words!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | November 5, 2012, 6:14 PM
  31. Happy New Jersey Halloween! It’s a good thing my peeps didn’t polish off the candy cos we had 2 dozen trick or treaters come tonight!

Posted by Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha) | November 5, 2012, 6:54 PM
  32. I love all your photos – & I love how you are so much into life πŸ™‚

Posted by WordsFallFromMyEyes | November 5, 2012, 7:04 PM
  33. Letters to Santa will not be coming from here! I won’t even let them know about it!

Posted by animalartist | November 6, 2012, 12:36 AM
  34. I’m all mixed up too Rumpy, I’m sleeping late and staying up late…oh boy. Petals and Blossum sent a letter for Santa, hope their tiny wishes come true.

Posted by Boomdeeadda | November 6, 2012, 1:31 AM
  35. Do you not like our new site?? 😦 x

Posted by mythreemoggies | November 6, 2012, 7:39 AM
  36. Ugh, I feel you Rumpy. My monday was absolutely terrible!

Posted by Dianda | November 6, 2012, 1:02 PM
  37. Hey, sweet Rumpy! We hope all are doing well around your place despite the time change. All of us do okay with this time change it is the one in the spring that gets us all messed up. We too wish they would never change the time. We love your new page theme. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mag (Chancy's Mumsy) | November 6, 2012, 3:52 PM
  38. You can interview any of my furry friends if you want, Rumpy.

Posted by butimbeautiful | November 10, 2012, 4:56 PM

β€ͺI’m watching you and I don’t like what I see. ‬-Hissy Fit Jones #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #caturday #catstagram #catsofinstagram