It’s Friday! Yay!!!!

FINALLY! Friday is back! That means one more work day before Jen is home with us!

I wonder what I should do this weekend?

Maybe my snake will come back to visit!

Maybe my snake will come back to visit!

Maybe I’ll get another package from the mailman… and this time he’ll actually deliver it!

Nothing like finding THIS on a Sunday morning!

Nothing like finding THIS on a Sunday morning!

Or maybe we’ll just do lots of this:

*snort! snort!*

*snort! snort!*

zzzzzzz.......

zzzzzzz…….

You only have a few hours left to make your plans…… so get busy!

Happy weekend!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

33 thoughts on “It’s Friday! Yay!!!!

1. Only 3 days now till Monday..bawahhawaaaaw xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Posted by mollieandalfie | May 3, 2013, 6:20 AM
  2. Been raining here all week so we’re gonna get outside and have some fun! Have a wonderful weekend

Posted by Gizmo | May 3, 2013, 6:21 AM
  3. Happy Weekend.

Posted by YellowCable | May 3, 2013, 6:28 AM
  4. No idea what you’ll do, but “snort snort” looks soooo good to me.

Posted by stanze | May 3, 2013, 6:42 AM
  5. Weekends aren’t such a big deal at our house because mom often works here and there but still we like to celebrate Friday, heck, I just like to celebrate any occasion!

Posted by Emmadog | May 3, 2013, 6:49 AM
  6. Hope she is home soon! Happy Weekend to you too!

Posted by catchatcaren | May 3, 2013, 6:53 AM
  7. Zzzzzzzzzz yep looks good…but no…oh well happy friday..mines almost gone 🙂 nearly bed time hehe

Posted by fozziemum | May 3, 2013, 6:53 AM
  8. Oh dear Rumpy, I am afraid so much from the snakes… You know we have a new house in the village near to the city. Last weekend I saw a snake outside of the garden… There is a wall between there but makes me afraid. It was black and very thick like my arm… I lost him in the grasses and trees… Tell me how can I keep them away from my garden… By the way I was feeding birds and cows last weekend, and I gave them apple! The snake maybe came for these apples… But I am not sure… Thank you my dearest friends, have a nice day and weekend, love you all, nia

Posted by niasunset | May 3, 2013, 7:04 AM
  9. I think I choose option # 3 – I take a nap :o) Have a funny weekend

Posted by easyweimaraner | May 3, 2013, 7:29 AM
  10. And to all those under your roof – a wonderful zzzzz weekend..! 😉

Posted by carolynpageabc | May 3, 2013, 7:32 AM
  11. Have a great weekend!

Posted by Clowie | May 3, 2013, 8:59 AM
  12. YUCK on the snake Rumpy…..BOO on the mailman……and YAY on the naps!! Happy weekend!

Kitty Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | May 3, 2013, 9:04 AM
  13. I love the idea *snort snort* ! that I’m gonna do it with my mom and kitties! 🙂
    Happy Weekend, Rumpy!

Posted by eripanwkevin | May 3, 2013, 9:06 AM
  14. My plans are to help with the yard, nap, go for a hike, nap, maybe some fishing, nap. Yea it’s all planned.
    Blessings,
    Goose

Posted by Goose | May 3, 2013, 10:03 AM
  15. Why plan out your entire life, Rumpy? Sometimes it’s fun just to be spontaneous.

After all, you’d hate to miss out on a nap because it wasn’t written into your plan.

Posted by somethingwagging | May 3, 2013, 10:48 AM
  16. Naps are a great idea Rumpy! Woooowoooo, Ku

Posted by Julianne Victoria | May 3, 2013, 10:55 AM
  17. Big neighborhood yard sale Saturday, then we’re joining you in a nap Rumpy. Keep your paws crossed that we make lots of $$.

Posted by derrycats | May 3, 2013, 11:54 AM
  18. You’re right Bubba, happiness is a dog to snuggle with and that’s an adorable picture. Rumpy, your adoring public loves all the photo’s but sorry for waking you….giggle

Posted by Boomdeeadda | May 3, 2013, 12:02 PM
  19. I vote sleeping over the snake!

Posted by Will and Eko | May 3, 2013, 12:14 PM
  20. Are you SURE you want the Snake to come back???

WE would rather have a good nap instead.

Posted by Frankie Furter and Ernie | May 3, 2013, 12:47 PM
  21. I think any one – or all – of those activities would make for a fun weekend. If there’s cuddling involved, I’m on board.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | May 3, 2013, 3:01 PM
  22. Happy weekend to all of you 🙂

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | May 3, 2013, 3:52 PM
  23. We are going to just go with the slow errr …flow! Have a great weekend xx

Posted by CATachresis | May 3, 2013, 4:44 PM
  24. Woof – we’re going for a walk under blue skies and lots of wind from probably our last cold front – (walk now, says Molly) Sorry Rumpy – hope your weekend is grrrrific (and Molly thinks DeDe’s bed looks tasty and quite chewable…..)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | May 3, 2013, 5:30 PM
  25. We are all hoping the rain stops so we can get Mom to take us for some long walks. Our snow all melted but it was fun while it lasted.

Have a super weekend.

Woos – Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning | May 3, 2013, 7:37 PM
  26. We hope you have a great weekend!

Posted by theislandcats | May 3, 2013, 8:32 PM
  27. Youre getting your EZ on a few days early. MOL!

Posted by Cathy Keisha (@CathyKeisha) | May 3, 2013, 9:40 PM
  28. Lots of zzzzzz is on the FiveSibes list of top things to do this weekend, too, Rumpy! Happy napping and Happy Weekend! Wooo!

Posted by fivesibesmom | May 3, 2013, 10:09 PM
  29. Have a wonderful weekend Rumpy! We are really looking forward to ours too… i think naps and snacks are pretty high up on our list!

Posted by The Lonely Dogs | May 3, 2013, 11:31 PM
  30. I’m with you Rumpy…let’s just nap the weekend away in style!

Posted by Anna | May 4, 2013, 4:03 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram