Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie

Oh Dog! Monday came back! That day is as relentless as a used car salesman!

To get us all up and moving, we’ve got more memes for you today- this time starring June Buggie!

Enjoy!

JB meme 4

Oh yeah, and you better listen too…. I can attest to what happens when you don’t.

JB meme 3

Monday is relentless, but that day has nothing on June Buggie!

JB meme 2

Uh…… I’ll pass on that one.

JB meme 1

Anyone who knows June Buggie knows that!

So, any ideas on what you think a June Buggie meme should say?

Oh, and we haven’t forgotten last week’s memes. We’ll get them up on my Facebook pageΒ and on Twitter soon, I promise!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

16 thoughts on “Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie

1. So scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL too cute for words πŸ™‚ xo

Posted by Cat Forsley | June 10, 2013, 6:27 AM
  2. I think she and Cody are on the same wavelength today πŸ™‚

Posted by Cody-Cat Chat (@CatChatCaren) | June 10, 2013, 6:31 AM
  3. I’ll bet she would start to sing : Manic Monday :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 10, 2013, 6:33 AM
  4. “Meow! I’m much more famous than Johnny Depp!!!!
    Nopawdy can beat my cuteness!!! ”

Love all of our meme Rumpy! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 10, 2013, 7:17 AM
  5. ”Don’t you DARE call me Ginger.” πŸ™‚

Posted by tita buds | June 10, 2013, 7:17 AM
  6. Sending Lots of Golden MEOWS n Woofs, Sugar

Posted by goldenwoofs | June 10, 2013, 8:08 AM
  7. how is dee dee?

Posted by sweetofstyle | June 10, 2013, 8:47 AM
  8. Awww June Buggie!!! We love your Monday face! Hugs to DeDe too!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | June 10, 2013, 10:21 AM
  9. Only a Ginger , can call another Ginger, Ginger!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | June 10, 2013, 4:59 PM
  10. Ginger ninja……it’s okay we have Dinnermintz with the ginger ‘tude πŸ™‚ very cute June Buggie big hugs to all πŸ™‚ DeDe especially

Posted by fozziemum | June 10, 2013, 6:21 PM
  11. You call that dinner? Try again.

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | June 10, 2013, 7:01 PM
  12. “Where did you hide the food?”

Big hugs to you all — especially DeDe!

Posted by meowmeowmans | June 10, 2013, 8:29 PM
  13. Awesome Blog I liked it πŸ™‚

Posted by Molly Jeffries | June 12, 2013, 10:45 PM

1. Pingback: Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie | Catgurl40's Blog - June 11, 2013

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram