Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie

Oh Dog! Monday came back! That day is as relentless as a used car salesman!

To get us all up and moving, we’ve got more memes for you today- this time starring June Buggie!

Enjoy!

JB meme 4

Oh yeah, and you better listen too…. I can attest to what happens when you don’t.

JB meme 3

Monday is relentless, but that day has nothing on June Buggie!

JB meme 2

Uh…… I’ll pass on that one.

JB meme 1

Anyone who knows June Buggie knows that!

So, any ideas on what you think a June Buggie meme should say?

Oh, and we haven’t forgotten last week’s memes. We’ll get them up on my Facebook pageΒ and on Twitter soon, I promise!

16 thoughts on “Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie

1. So scary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL too cute for words πŸ™‚ xo

Posted by Cat Forsley | June 10, 2013, 6:27 AM
  2. I think she and Cody are on the same wavelength today πŸ™‚

Posted by Cody-Cat Chat (@CatChatCaren) | June 10, 2013, 6:31 AM
  3. I’ll bet she would start to sing : Manic Monday :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | June 10, 2013, 6:33 AM
  4. “Meow! I’m much more famous than Johnny Depp!!!!
    Nopawdy can beat my cuteness!!! ”

Love all of our meme Rumpy! πŸ™‚

Posted by eripanwkevin | June 10, 2013, 7:17 AM
  5. ”Don’t you DARE call me Ginger.” πŸ™‚

Posted by tita buds | June 10, 2013, 7:17 AM
  6. Sending Lots of Golden MEOWS n Woofs, Sugar

Posted by goldenwoofs | June 10, 2013, 8:08 AM
  7. how is dee dee?

Posted by sweetofstyle | June 10, 2013, 8:47 AM
  8. Awww June Buggie!!! We love your Monday face! Hugs to DeDe too!! Take care
    x

Posted by Old Kitty | June 10, 2013, 10:21 AM
  9. Only a Ginger , can call another Ginger, Ginger!

Posted by wigglebuttryker | June 10, 2013, 4:59 PM
  10. Ginger ninja……it’s okay we have Dinnermintz with the ginger ‘tude πŸ™‚ very cute June Buggie big hugs to all πŸ™‚ DeDe especially

Posted by fozziemum | June 10, 2013, 6:21 PM
  11. You call that dinner? Try again.

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | June 10, 2013, 7:01 PM
  12. “Where did you hide the food?”

Big hugs to you all — especially DeDe!

Posted by meowmeowmans | June 10, 2013, 8:29 PM
  13. Awesome Blog I liked it πŸ™‚

Posted by Molly Jeffries | June 12, 2013, 10:45 PM

1. Pingback: Monday Memes- Starring June Buggie | Catgurl40's Blog - June 11, 2013

Little Girl insists my office chair is hers. I’ll have to break down and get a chair for me. #cat #catsofinstagram #catstagram #caturday #cats #blackcat #housepanther #IWantMyChairBack