Will You Be My Valentine?

Oh Dog! Happy Valentines Day! I can feel all the love in the air, and personally, it’s making me kinda nauseous.

photo 3 (1)

or maybe it’s the antibiotics….

But on this day of love, there is one to whom I give my heart……

So to the one who has risen early each morning, even on her days off, to feed us, take me outside, and clean out the cats’ litter boxes.

-who takes us to the vet when we’re sick or when it’s time for our annual exams.

-whose furniture and clothing show the tell-tale signs of companion animals.

-who makes decisions like where she’ll live and what she’ll drive based on what is best for us.

-and who does all of this knowing that we’ll never grow up and move out, but we will most likely depart this world before she does.

To you, Jen, I profess my love, and ask you, will you be my valentine?

030

I give my heart to you….

64 thoughts on “Will You Be My Valentine?

1. Rumpy how could she resist…and I am sure for Jen the true love you give her is the best Valentines gift of all…love to you both today 🙂 Fozziemum xx

Posted by fozziemum | February 14, 2014, 5:58 AM
  2. That’s lovely, Rumpy!

Posted by Clowie | February 14, 2014, 6:01 AM
  3. Well done Rumpy LOL 🙂

Posted by mythreemoggies | February 14, 2014, 6:05 AM
  4. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY RUMPY!!!! I think Jen will totally approve of your “gift” !

Hugs, Sammy

Posted by onespoiledcat | February 14, 2014, 6:14 AM
  5. That was just lovely. Who could resist that?

Posted by Isaiah's Mom | February 14, 2014, 6:20 AM
  6. That’s so sweet!

Posted by Linda Andrews | February 14, 2014, 6:53 AM
  7. You are a gift to us all, Rumpy. Peace and love to you.

Posted by Laure Noe | February 14, 2014, 7:20 AM
  8. Oh Rumpy, you are so sweet and Jen is so lucky.

Posted by coddlecreekpetservices | February 14, 2014, 7:25 AM
  9. How could she refuse such a sweet face? Happy Valentine’s Day Rumpy.

Posted by reneejohnsonwrites | February 14, 2014, 7:38 AM
  10. That is why we love our best friends. HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY RUMPY.

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

Posted by fgassette | February 14, 2014, 7:47 AM
  11. I’m so touched Rumpy! Your love to Jen is so pure! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 14, 2014, 8:12 AM
  12. That’s just wonderful Rumpy. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, your Jen and your whole furmily!

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 14, 2014, 8:18 AM
  13. That first picture absolutely melted my heart. That face is just too cute.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

http://dailymurraydog.wordpress.com & http://marljust.blogspot.ca

Posted by MarlJust | February 14, 2014, 8:41 AM
  14. Rumpy, you are an inspiration. And, we LOVE you and your Jen. (hope that didn’t make you too nauseated, BOL)

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 14, 2014, 8:47 AM
  15. Happy Valentine’s Day Rumpy! Purrs from the Zee and Zoey Gang!

Posted by Deb Barnes - Zee and Zoey | February 14, 2014, 9:13 AM
  16. Happy Valentines Rumpy! What a sweet and heartfelt post!

Posted by Amy Shojai | February 14, 2014, 9:14 AM
  17. Awwwww Rumpy! You dog gone romantic you!!! haha!!
    I hope you all have a special day!
    ღღ Husky love hugz ღღ

frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | February 14, 2014, 9:38 AM
  18. Happy Valentine’s Rumpy! 😀

Posted by Jennifer Bichara | February 14, 2014, 9:40 AM
  19. Awww that’s lovely Rumpy,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | February 14, 2014, 10:25 AM
  20. That is so sweet. We wish you and your mom a Happy Valentine’s Day.

Posted by corkscot | February 14, 2014, 10:29 AM
  21. Rumpy, that is so beautiful and heartfelt.
    Have a happy day.

Posted by whydowepaythem | February 14, 2014, 10:42 AM
  22. Rumpy, you are an old softie. I think you are swell and Jen is so blessed to have all of you fur folk to share the love.

Posted by kanzensakura | February 14, 2014, 11:23 AM
  23. o Rumpy. Who could resist that facey-face…:)

Posted by Charron's Chatter | February 14, 2014, 11:44 AM
  24. Aww, Rumpy, that is so sweet.

Happy Valentine’s Day to all!

Hugs and Woos – Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

Posted by The OP Pack | February 14, 2014, 1:17 PM
  25. Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you at your place sweet Rumpy. Those are great pictures of you. Hugs and nose kisses

Posted by Mags Corner | February 14, 2014, 1:24 PM
  26. So sweet! 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day to you! ❤ Roxy & Tigerlino

Posted by purrfectkitties | February 14, 2014, 1:40 PM
  27. Awwww. That may just be the sweetest Valentine I’ve read all day! You rock, Rumpy!

Love and Valentine licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 14, 2014, 2:11 PM
  28. Awww, you’re so sweet, Rumpy. Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Jen, and all the kitties. I bet she’ll give you extra cookies for that sweet valentine.

Posted by Candace | February 14, 2014, 2:18 PM
  29. Surely Jen said “yes,” Rumpy! I mean, how could she NOT???

Happy Valentine’s Day, dear ones. We love you!

Posted by meowmeowmans | February 14, 2014, 2:48 PM
  30. Oh Rumpy…you know Jen won’t say no! 🙂 Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted by The Island Cats | February 14, 2014, 2:52 PM
  31. Rumpy you old romantic you!! Bet she says YESSSSS! Happy Valentine’s Day xox

Posted by Austin Towers | February 14, 2014, 5:46 PM
  32. Happy Valentine’s Day Rumpy, and Jen, and – do I have to say it to the cats too?

Posted by Bongo | February 14, 2014, 8:20 PM
  33. Very sweet, Rumpy, and I know Jen give all her love right back. 😉

Posted by earthriderjudyberman | February 15, 2014, 11:15 AM
  34. Best Valentine EVER 🙂

Posted by Nature by Dawn | February 15, 2014, 12:34 PM
  35. Bless you Rumpy!! You are the sweetest Poochie!!
    Jen is so lucky to share her life with you (teary eyed as I type)…
    Love Sherri-ellen & Nylablue too xoxo

Posted by Nylabluesmum | February 15, 2014, 4:25 PM
  36. so sweet:-)

Posted by Misaki | February 16, 2014, 11:39 AM
  37. Unconditional love, you can’t beat it! ❤

Posted by Jane Thorne | February 19, 2014, 10:58 AM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram