memes

June Buggie Says…

jb cocky

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

21 thoughts on “June Buggie Says…

1. Hehehehe,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | August 23, 2014, 5:29 AM
  2. Yes you’re better than me and yes, you’re the best June Buggie! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 23, 2014, 5:36 AM
  3. yes, animals are the better people :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 23, 2014, 5:51 AM
  4. BOL! Our kitty would totally agree with you! 🙂

Posted by Miley | August 23, 2014, 7:13 AM
  5. Ouch! Not sure the Boxer dogs would agree 🙂

Posted by shacklefordlb | August 23, 2014, 7:30 AM
  6. I grew up in rural Colorado, and my father raised Dobermans. We used to free-range all our dogs, and the neighbors (closest one, about a mile away) used to do the same. Not just dogs, but cats too. When I was about 7, and my brother about 5, we were out playing in the woods when one of our Dobermans encountered a neighbor’s tom. Of course my brother and I tried to separate the two animals, but we were just children, and the two would have none of it. In hindsight, one of us could have ran and gotten an adult, but for whatever reason, neither of us did. It was a melee. The animals fought for what seemed to us, like an hour. The Doberman had the cat pinned up against a tree. The cat did a sort of a somersault, and ended up on its back, underneath the Doberman’s neck. The cat reached up with all four claws, and dug in – holding on for dear life. The Doberman shook and shook, trying to disengage the cat from its neck. Eventually, the dog bled out, and died. Not a cheery story, by any means, and I’m sorry for that – here on such a happy site as RumpyDog – but on that day, my brother and I both learned that size means nothing, and a cat can kill a dog.

Again, my apologies for this story.

FWIW – As an adult, I do feel a certain amount of guilt and regret for our mishandling of the situation, but as I said, we were just children, at the time.

Posted by bitcodavid | August 23, 2014, 8:02 AM
  7. ha ha ha – pinned it!

Posted by cecilia | August 23, 2014, 8:47 AM
  8. hahahah, you’re probably right! BOL

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 23, 2014, 9:28 AM
  9. MOL! good one, June Buggie!

Posted by The Island Cats | August 23, 2014, 6:58 PM
  10. Always be truthful!

Posted by corkscot | August 23, 2014, 7:29 PM
  11. Ha!!!! You crazy cat!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | August 23, 2014, 8:29 PM
  12. Yes. Yes, June Buggie, you are 🙂

Posted by Nature by Dawn | August 26, 2014, 9:48 AM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram