Our Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,

Santa with pups and kits

It’s me, your favorite Malamute in the whole wide world- Rumpy!

Now I know it’s crunch time for you and the elves, but I wanted to say hello, and ask if it’s not too much trouble, could you bring me a new squeaky toy? You see, I deaded mine, and I am sad.

I love you Santa!

Your pal,

Rumpy

IMG_4488

I love you Santa! Your pal, Rumpy

Meow, Santa!

June Buggie here, the coolest cat in the Cosmos!

For Christmas this year, I’ve decided to forego little things that are here today and gone tomorrow. While it’s true that I enjoy a good catnip high, it seems to be over before you know it.

I think this year you should give me what I want most- fame and fortune. I mean, if a cat with a perpetual frown can make money off a cheesy Christmas movie, surely a cat of my talents could do so much more. Don’t you agree? Of COURSE you do!

So please leave the contract in my stocking. I’ll do the rest.

Stay cool!

JB

018

Keep cool, dude! June Buggie

Dear Santa,

I’ve seen a good deal of misery this past year.

I’ve also seen a lot of love.

You see, for every time I’ve had to intervene with a family because somebody wasn’t doing right, there were others- family, friends, neighbors, even strangers- who stepped up to the plate to help those children have a better life.

It’s that outpouring of love that lets me know that, despite all the misery we see in the world, there is still a whole lot of good out there, if only we look for it. It’s kinda like experiencing the joy of Christmas year ’round.

So all I am asking of you this year, Santa, is that you keep bringing that joy to the world, because that’s what keeps me going.

Much love to you,

Jenny

23 thoughts on “Our Letters to Santa

1. Reblogged this on cgw629 and commented:
    A joyful blog this morning.

Posted by cgw629 | December 23, 2014, 5:33 AM
  2. May ALL of you get exactly what you ask Santa for this year……….and more……………Have a Blessed and Happy Christmas!

Love, Sammy and Mom Pam

Posted by onespoiledcat | December 23, 2014, 5:54 AM
  3. Amen! Joy to you all, Jen! 🙂

Posted by marina kanavaki | December 23, 2014, 6:46 AM
  4. Merry christmas. 🙂

Posted by Marc-André | December 23, 2014, 7:37 AM
  5. A furry Merry Cwismus to all of you! Ku and Nalle (Santa’s 2nd and 3rd fafurite Mals) 🙂 and sisfur Zoe

Posted by Kuruk | December 23, 2014, 9:22 AM
  6. I do hope that Santa brings you a new squeaky toy, Rumpy! And June Buggie, you’ve got already fame and fortune!!! You’re such a celebrity! I love you!!! And Jen, I hope Santa brings joy to the world, too!!! He can make us happy!
    Merry Christmas to all your family!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 23, 2014, 9:46 AM
  7. Merry Christmas … May God bless your New Year

Posted by Stumbling into GRACE | December 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
  8. Frankie de tabby’s got nip, and probably got too much of it, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year guys x

Posted by http://www.catflapcavalier.blogspot.com | December 23, 2014, 10:22 AM
  9. From San Franfuncisco I wishes you the most doggone greatest Happy Holly Daze wishes … and some good stuff in dat Cwismus Stocking too!

Posted by Guido the Italian Kitty | December 23, 2014, 10:29 AM
  10. May all your wishes come true. The squeakiest of toys, less sorrow and more joy, and I look forward to seeing June Buggie’s movie!

Posted by Rhiannon Paine | December 23, 2014, 11:22 AM
  11. My all your wishes come true … for everyone, no matter how many paws you happen to have.

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | December 23, 2014, 2:03 PM
  12. We hope Santa brings all of you what you wish for…’specially Miss Jenny. 🙂

Posted by The Island Cats | December 23, 2014, 5:45 PM
  13. Happy Holidays to you all with a great 2015 to follow filled with days of laughter and peaceful nights. 🙂

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 23, 2014, 8:15 PM
  14. What beautiful wishes, dear friends. We love you, and hope you get exactly what you’ve asked Santa for. 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 23, 2014, 10:26 PM
  15. hope you’awl get whatever! i’m sorta sad as we decided to spend the holidaze with family in a distant city and our cat/dog family will hopefully MORE than have our time away “made up” with a lot of together time for several days after we get back ~ ~ ~

Posted by betunada | December 24, 2014, 12:54 AM
  16. Dear Rumpy, June Buggie and Jenny, May all your wishes come true. Pawkisses for a Merry Merry Christmas. Little Binky and Granny 🙂 ❤

Posted by angelswhisper2011 | December 24, 2014, 4:49 AM
  17. Reblogged this on HOWDI Magazine® and commented:
    Like this one 🙂

Posted by VDHProductions® | December 24, 2014, 6:21 AM
  18. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!
    xo Jeanne, Chloe and LadyBug

Posted by bichonpawz | December 24, 2014, 10:41 PM
  19. Mom and me (BJ). Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    I get a lot of joy and laughter reading “Rumpy’s” posts and would love to send a squeaky toy for Rumpy and catnip for Junes Buggie and the other cats. I may even throw in some cookies. Send me a PM with your address. I’m BJ Pup on Facebook. Jen is easy, I want and wish for the same things she does. She’s extra special for some of the antics you give her,

Love and licks, from mom and me, BJ Pup.

Posted by Hi folks. It's BJ Pup | December 27, 2014, 12:59 PM