dogs

My Dog

The Rumpster is such a wonderful dog. He is always available as a dinner companion.

Dinner while watching TV means I will have an audience.

That sure smells good. Can I have a bite?

And he’s so polite. He rarely whines for me to get up in the morning, though I may get a soulful, begging face like this one.

IMG_5595

If you’re not too busy, I could do with a pee…… and a cookie please.

Rumpy loves everyone, even the evil June Buggie.

IMG_5597

OK JB, I’ll distract her with an adorable glance, while you jump up in the cabinet and knock down the cookies. Got it?

But I know who he loves best….. ok, WHAT he loves best.

IMG_5574

I am so sweet! Can I have a cookie now?

Yes, Rumpy’s heart will always belong to cookies.

I am a malamute that was rescued by Jen. I blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com. You can follow me on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page! Thanks!

14 thoughts on “My Dog

1. yes… the one and only COOKIE-SAURUS :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 19, 2015, 6:53 AM
  2. We are total Rumpy fans here!!! Yes, even me, the cat!!! 🙂

Posted by Austin Towers | November 19, 2015, 7:17 AM
  3. Love Rumpy! His fans out west. wag wag ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | November 19, 2015, 8:08 AM
  4. Rumpy, don’t forget to save a part of your heart for the one who gives you the cookies. 🙂 And if you can come to NYC you and Jen are invited as dinner companions at my house. Love and smoochies, BJ

Posted by BJ | November 19, 2015, 10:30 AM
  5. Coooookkkiiieeessss 🙂 Happy Day – Enjoy!

Posted by cravesadventure | November 19, 2015, 10:36 AM
  6. yep thats a face that will melt any heart,xx Rachel

Posted by speedyrabbit | November 19, 2015, 10:56 AM
  7. We love you, RumpDog. I like a guy with a single focus. There’s no guessing about you. We all know what’s on your mind every minute. And we LOVE it. There’s a lot to be said about consistency…

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | November 19, 2015, 3:08 PM
  8. Hee hee hee….I love what Rumpy and June Buggie are plotting…..I hope June Buggie does a great job!!! (Oops!)
    Dogs are much more patient than cats are….We love you Rumpy!!!!! (Of course, June Buggie, too!!!)

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 23, 2015, 2:53 AM

Waiting for Jen so we can tuck her in and purr her to sleep. #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #iloveyou