Humor

I Am Fucking Amazing!

I just fixed the toilet!

I just fixed the toilet!

The water kept running so I replaced the tank guts. OK, that's not the correct name for this stuff, but that's what I call it.

The water kept running so I replaced the tank guts. OK, that’s not the correct name for this stuff, but that’s what I call it.

The new kit installed, and it only took 10 minutes. Am I awesome or what?

The new kit installed, and it only took 10 minutes. Am I awesome or what?

Yeah....... whatever.

Yeah……. whatever.

23 thoughts on “I Am Fucking Amazing!

1. WooHoo Jen. You are so competent. My inspiration.

Posted by candygai | November 20, 2015, 1:58 PM
  2. you are amazing!!!! can you come fix my lamp now please!!

Posted by Jenn | November 20, 2015, 2:09 PM
  3. Did you pay yourself the $99?

Posted by corkscot | November 20, 2015, 3:01 PM
  4. Impressive, Grumpy Human got the plumber guy in a few weeks ago… I’m with you, great stuff.

R

Posted by Ralph | November 20, 2015, 4:10 PM
  5. Nuh nuh, Rumpy, she deserves credit!
    Bravo, Jen!
    By the way, I also call them something similar to ‘tank guts’ in Greek. They were laughing at the diy store at my description but, you know it’s the result that counts! 😉

Posted by marina kanavaki | November 20, 2015, 4:49 PM
  6. Yeahhhh!

Posted by fivesibesmom | November 20, 2015, 8:26 PM
  7. Way to go

Posted by Retro rover | November 21, 2015, 4:18 AM
  8. absolutely!!!! you are much better than my dad who damaged the lid of the tank and fixed it with glue that not even superman can re-open the lid. In case of another emergency case, we can throw the whole tank away now :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | November 21, 2015, 5:03 AM
  9. Woohoo!xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | November 21, 2015, 11:47 AM
  10. hahahahahahahahahhahhaha!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jenna,Mark “HuskyCrazed” Drady | November 21, 2015, 2:23 PM
  11. Awesome! Great job, Jen!

Posted by meowmeowmans | November 22, 2015, 9:10 AM
  12. Wow!!!! Great job Jen!!!! Very clever way to fix!!!

Posted by eripanwkevin | November 23, 2015, 2:55 AM

Graybie Baby is not amused. #housepanther #blackcat #blackcatsofinstagram #cat #catsofig #catsofinstagram #catstagram #cats #youareanidiot