Stories by Rumpy

Rumpy Has a Valentine!

I’ve decided it would be best to keep the post themes more uniform.

I’ve started another blog. At this blog I’m going continue to to talk about animals, animal welfare and pet care. The other stuff I write about I’ll put elsewhere.

So, here, Rumpy, you can have your blog back now!

IMG_5757

Yay! It’s back to being MY blog again! You hear that, June Buggie?

Oh Dog! Happy Valentines Day!

My friend Pepper sent me this on Twitter.

pepper

This is my friend Pepper. Pepper lives in Ohio and on Twitter @prince_pepper01

And my friend Eripan sent me this valentine all the way from Japan!

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Will YOU be my valentine?

068

Woo woo woo! I love you!

21 thoughts on “Rumpy Has a Valentine!

1. Love you too, Rumpy, and June Buggie too! Happy Valentine’s Day!

Posted by Rhiannon Paine | February 12, 2016, 12:50 PM
  2. What’s the name of the new blog. I’ll follow it.

Posted by bitcodavid | February 12, 2016, 12:58 PM
  3. I’m sending you love from the Rainbow Bridge. I only got here Jan 25 and still finding my way and getting used to it. I don’t have any pain, have gained weight, and can walk and run. I miss mommy and I know she misses me.

Give smoochies to Jen and the four-legged gang.

Posted by BJ Pup (Lynda) | February 12, 2016, 1:09 PM
  4. Yay! We hope you post more pictures of your handsome self!

Posted by All Things Collie | February 12, 2016, 1:34 PM
  5. And for what it’s worth, I enjoy your blog and all of the topics covered. It’s your living room, so you should be able to decorate it as you see fit. Keep up the great work.

Posted by Roy Sexton (Reel Roy Reviews) | February 12, 2016, 1:51 PM
  6. Happy Valentines day Rumpy,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | February 12, 2016, 2:30 PM
  7. Hi RUMPY so glad you found true love Gwenie hear from the bridge pepper is a good dog I been watching over hear since I passed on 5/29/2013

Posted by Gwenie angle | February 12, 2016, 2:37 PM
  8. You hit the jackpot, R. Pepper is a real looker. And that goodie package – Amazing! Happy Valentine’s Day.

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 12, 2016, 5:31 PM
  9. Rumpy, we bet you have lots of Valentines. 🙂

Posted by The Island Cats | February 12, 2016, 6:10 PM
  10. Happy Valentine’s Day, Rumpy! I love you all! ❤️❤️❤️🐶🐱😘

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 12, 2016, 7:39 PM
  11. Happy Valentine rumpydog I hope you have a great day with your dogs and they enjoys whatever treats you may give them. ❤ ❤ ❤ Take care and God bless

Posted by mlblogsredsoxlady35/lighthousekat | February 13, 2016, 2:48 AM
  12. No wonder Rumpy!!!!!! Happy Valentine’s sweetie! 🙂

Posted by marina kanavaki | February 13, 2016, 8:07 AM
  13. Happy V-Day Rumpy! Looks like you scored big time-yay! ღ

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | February 13, 2016, 8:59 AM
  14. I’d love to follow the other page! Email me? My blog name at gmail. Thanks!

Posted by heretherebespiders | February 16, 2016, 2:51 PM
  15. Gotta love that puppy face Woo-woo to you, too!

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 16, 2016, 8:28 PM

‪I'm eatin so good! Jen says she is as happy as a pig in slop!!! Now maybe I can gain some weight. ‬#eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram