cats, pets

A Valentine Poem By June Buggie

MEOW!

I wrote a poem for all you lovers of me….. and of other cats too….. for the big VD.

May you take it to heart.

Seriously.

I mean it.

IMG_5760

For Valentines Day, your kitty
Wants nothing that’s mushy or pretty,
just give him some fish
on a well-worn dish.
In return, he won’t act all snitty.

22 thoughts on “A Valentine Poem By June Buggie

1. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | February 14, 2016, 1:27 AM
  2. Kitty wants more…am sure

Posted by kalabalu | February 14, 2016, 1:58 AM
  3. Happy Valentine’s, poetic June Buggie! […to you AND your loved ones: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ]

Posted by marina kanavaki | February 14, 2016, 2:24 AM
  4. my baby Sox is allergic to fish but she would be just as happy with beef, chicken or turkey. I know a cat who can’t eat fish just like her parent. LOL Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your fluffy ones.

Posted by mlblogsredsoxlady35/lighthousekat | February 14, 2016, 2:26 AM
  5. Perfectly put dear June Buggy – Happy Valentine’s Day and hope it was a big fishy 😀

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 14, 2016, 3:07 AM
  6. MWAHAHAHA!! 😹 Love it!💝

Posted by hairballexpress | February 14, 2016, 3:33 AM
  7. Sounds good to me! But maybe cheese instead of fish…. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 14, 2016, 4:53 AM
  8. that’s great! and I would love some fishy things today :o) Happy Valentines Day !!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 14, 2016, 5:38 AM
  9. Love this June, I wish life was all that simple!? ❤

Posted by willowdot21 | February 14, 2016, 5:42 AM
  10. Happy Valentine’s Day !
    Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

Posted by Mickey's Musings | February 14, 2016, 7:37 AM
  11. Puuuuuuuuuuufect poem for the day of fur baby lovers. Luv ya and your gang from all of us. ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 14, 2016, 9:16 AM
  12. Love it! June Buggie – you are indeed a poet!

Posted by Spence's Girl | February 14, 2016, 9:35 AM
  13. Happy Valentine’s Day, June Buggie.

Posted by BJ Pup (Lynda) | February 14, 2016, 1:18 PM
  14. June Buggie, you nailed it with that poem. Happy Valentine’s Day…and we hope you get some fish.

Posted by The Island Cats | February 14, 2016, 3:43 PM
  15. Reblogged this on ravenhawks' magazine and commented:
    Happy Valentine’s Day to June Buggie and family

Posted by ravenhawks magazine | February 14, 2016, 9:21 PM
  16. That was awesome, June Buggie! Happy Valentine’s Day (and lots of fish) to you.

Posted by meowmeowmans | February 14, 2016, 10:29 PM
  17. Happy Valentine’s Day my dearest June Buggie!!! Whenever I look at your pictures, I feel much much happier!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 15, 2016, 1:22 AM
  18. I hope you got a big fishy Buggie! All the other babies too. Am sure Rumps would have preferred a big steak!

Posted by Grandma | February 15, 2016, 1:16 PM
  19. Awwww you are pretty lol

Posted by Marc-André | February 16, 2016, 3:23 AM
  20. Happy to all! Paw waves!
    (We had shrimp and salmon – Molly and RC Cat chose the menu and we agreed)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 16, 2016, 8:27 PM
  21. Awesome poem, June Buggie! Paws to you!

Posted by Pam Newberry | February 20, 2016, 11:55 AM

Meow! Leave me alone. I'm grieving. -June Buggie #gingercats #gingercat #cat #catsofinstagram #cats #catsofig #catstagram #catsanddogs #imissmydog