cats, pets

A Valentine Poem By June Buggie

MEOW!

I wrote a poem for all you lovers of me….. and of other cats too….. for the big VD.

May you take it to heart.

Seriously.

I mean it.

IMG_5760

For Valentines Day, your kitty
Wants nothing that’s mushy or pretty,
just give him some fish
on a well-worn dish.
In return, he won’t act all snitty.

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

22 thoughts on “A Valentine Poem By June Buggie

1. Happy Valentine’s Day to you all,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | February 14, 2016, 1:27 AM
  2. Kitty wants more…am sure

Posted by kalabalu | February 14, 2016, 1:58 AM
  3. Happy Valentine’s, poetic June Buggie! […to you AND your loved ones: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ]

Posted by marina kanavaki | February 14, 2016, 2:24 AM
  4. my baby Sox is allergic to fish but she would be just as happy with beef, chicken or turkey. I know a cat who can’t eat fish just like her parent. LOL Happy Valentine’s Day to you and your fluffy ones.

Posted by mlblogsredsoxlady35/lighthousekat | February 14, 2016, 2:26 AM
  5. Perfectly put dear June Buggy – Happy Valentine’s Day and hope it was a big fishy 😀

Posted by Animalcouriers | February 14, 2016, 3:07 AM
  6. MWAHAHAHA!! 😹 Love it!💝

Posted by hairballexpress | February 14, 2016, 3:33 AM
  7. Sounds good to me! But maybe cheese instead of fish…. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 14, 2016, 4:53 AM
  8. that’s great! and I would love some fishy things today :o) Happy Valentines Day !!!

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 14, 2016, 5:38 AM
  9. Love this June, I wish life was all that simple!? ❤

Posted by willowdot21 | February 14, 2016, 5:42 AM
  10. Happy Valentine’s Day !
    Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

Posted by Mickey's Musings | February 14, 2016, 7:37 AM
  11. Puuuuuuuuuuufect poem for the day of fur baby lovers. Luv ya and your gang from all of us. ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 14, 2016, 9:16 AM
  12. Love it! June Buggie – you are indeed a poet!

Posted by Spence's Girl | February 14, 2016, 9:35 AM
  13. Happy Valentine’s Day, June Buggie.

Posted by BJ Pup (Lynda) | February 14, 2016, 1:18 PM
  14. June Buggie, you nailed it with that poem. Happy Valentine’s Day…and we hope you get some fish.

Posted by The Island Cats | February 14, 2016, 3:43 PM
  15. Reblogged this on ravenhawks' magazine and commented:
    Happy Valentine’s Day to June Buggie and family

Posted by ravenhawks magazine | February 14, 2016, 9:21 PM
  16. That was awesome, June Buggie! Happy Valentine’s Day (and lots of fish) to you.

Posted by meowmeowmans | February 14, 2016, 10:29 PM
  17. Happy Valentine’s Day my dearest June Buggie!!! Whenever I look at your pictures, I feel much much happier!!! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 15, 2016, 1:22 AM
  18. I hope you got a big fishy Buggie! All the other babies too. Am sure Rumps would have preferred a big steak!

Posted by Grandma | February 15, 2016, 1:16 PM
  19. Awwww you are pretty lol

Posted by Marc-André | February 16, 2016, 3:23 AM
  20. Happy to all! Paw waves!
    (We had shrimp and salmon – Molly and RC Cat chose the menu and we agreed)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | February 16, 2016, 8:27 PM
  21. Awesome poem, June Buggie! Paws to you!

Posted by Pam Newberry | February 20, 2016, 11:55 AM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram