Wordless Wednesday

Wordless Wednesday: Photo Update

Here’s some recent pics of the gang I thought I’d share. Enjoy!

Rumpy rubbing it in that he gets to stay home while I go to work.

Bubba likes to encourage me when I practice yoga in the mornings… either that, or get in the way. I’m not sure which.

One morning while I applied my war paint, Bubba captured and deaded one of my makeup brushes. Here he is posing with his kill.

img_6642

Rumpy and I play a game at night before bed I call, “Grab the foot.” I put my hand on either a rear leg or his tail, and Rumpy squeals. I have to videotape that sometime. Here he is staring at me to play with him.

I am a malamute that was rescued by Jen. I blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com. You can follow me on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE my Facebook page! Thanks!

17 thoughts on “Wordless Wednesday: Photo Update

1. Love the photos!!

Posted by willowdot21 | August 31, 2016, 6:11 AM
  2. You have a beautiful anipal family. Rumpy dog has cute ears, they are so furry inside.

Posted by Photofinland by Rantasalot | August 31, 2016, 6:11 AM
  3. Awwww…..Rumpy and gangs look all great! I’m so glad to look at these photos! I can’t wait for the “Grab the foot” video!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

Posted by eripanwkevin | August 31, 2016, 6:44 AM
  4. great photos!!! that’s the life to spend the day on a bed like Rumpy :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | August 31, 2016, 7:01 AM
  5. Love the pics! Oh, Rumpy, you own that bed! You are all so beautiful!

Posted by FiveSibesMom | August 31, 2016, 7:22 AM
  6. Gorgeous pets. It’s not clear that Bubba deaded the brush (which must have attacked him). I’m betting that Buddha cat did it.

Posted by Kate Crimmins | August 31, 2016, 8:25 AM
  7. rumpy is a clone of two of my favorite canines of all time…absolutely…same eyebrows!

Posted by murphysmission | August 31, 2016, 9:48 AM
  8. Good to see you and hope all’s well. Cute photos and I might add your painted toe nails look pretty. I think Rumpy should reverse the “grab the foot game.” 🙂

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | August 31, 2016, 10:08 AM
  9. What great pictures, Jen. The one of Rumpy rubbing it in that you have to go to work made us laugh!

Posted by meowmeowmans | August 31, 2016, 2:04 PM
  10. Grab the Foot sounds like the best game ever! Mom plays Where’s Cupcake with me in bed. She covers me with the sheet and then pops me back out. If she doesn’t pop me out the last time, I just stay in. Then I ask myself, “Where’s Mom?”

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | August 31, 2016, 2:48 PM
  11. How PURRECIOUS!

Posted by cattitudechronicles | August 31, 2016, 6:30 PM
  12. Such a gorgeous gang you have there Jen 🙂 x

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | August 31, 2016, 6:59 PM
  13. Deer Lady Jenn: Mee iss Purrince Siddhartha Henry…butt then you know this as you have been to mee bloggie. Mee an LadyMum were just lookin to see who had “LIKED” mee post an shee clicked on yur Gravatar an squeeled out “Rumpydoggy!!!!” Mee was sure startled!! !!
    An then wee came here to look at yur fotoss an LadyMum started to cry???!?!
    Shee whispurred to mee: “Seedhartha Sir mee thott Rumpydog was inn Pure Land…” An she cried sum more….
    So mee wantss to apawlogize fur thee fact wee not been followin you…..umm thiss iss berry embarrassin mee can tell you…
    Pleeze accept mee apawlogee onn behalf of us both an wee signed uppy to follow you again…
    June Buggie an Bubba are kewl katss an Rumpy iss GRATE to meet you!!! Yur hansum…..an those eyess….MEE-YOU!!!!
    Yur embarrassed an humbulled furendss, Siddhartha Henry =^,.^= an LadyMum (lookin sheep-psih)

Posted by Nylabluesmum | September 1, 2016, 3:15 PM
  14. Completely love the Cheshire cat tail! 😍

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | September 4, 2016, 2:25 PM

Waiting for Jen so we can tuck her in and purr her to sleep. #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #iloveyou