Letters to Santa!, pets

June Buggie’s Letter to Santa

MEOW Santa!

Yeah, Happy Holidays and all that jazz.

Let’s cut to the chase, old man: I know the truth about you. But I’m willing to keep it to myself in exchange for an endless supply of Fancy Feast (preferably Beef Gravy Lovers) and chicken flavored Greenies.

And, oh yeah, I still want to rule the world. So see what you can do about deposing Putin and making me leader instead.

Got it? Good.

Now get to work.

Oh, and Merry Christmas.

32 thoughts on “June Buggie’s Letter to Santa

1. so cute =

Posted by ksbeth | December 21, 2016, 4:11 AM
  2. Oh my cat. Coal in your stocking.

Posted by dogdaz | December 21, 2016, 4:29 AM
  3. Oh cats, you really rule!
    Merry Christmas to you!
    Kosmo
    PS. If you will be the president instead of Mr. President Putin, we might see each others, because Mr. Putin lives in the neighbour country.

Posted by Photofinland by Rantasalot | December 21, 2016, 5:15 AM
  4. Oh I would love to have you as the ruler of the world… it would be a puffrect place … can I be your assistant please?

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 21, 2016, 5:18 AM
  5. A kitty in the hot seat, now that’s the recipe for a Meowry Xmas. I bet Fancy Feast would be made the national food, too! 🙂

Posted by purpleperceptions | December 21, 2016, 7:18 AM
  6. This portrait and post make me miss Andy Rooney all over again.

Posted by tweed bloxom | December 21, 2016, 7:54 AM
  7. I think that’s fair JB,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | December 21, 2016, 8:44 AM
  8. With all that’s going on I can get on board with June Buggy ruling the world. Happy holidays. ❤

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 21, 2016, 8:56 AM
  9. LMAO!!! 😉 xoxoM

Posted by Margarita | December 21, 2016, 12:51 PM
  10. Don’t sit on the fence June go to it !! 🙂

Posted by willowdot21 | December 21, 2016, 2:10 PM
  11. We’d like to see you rule the world, June Buggie. 🙂

Posted by The Island Cats | December 21, 2016, 2:48 PM
  12. Very sweet and you’re not greedy.

Posted by Lynda Fisher | December 21, 2016, 6:56 PM
  13. That’s what I call cattitude!

Posted by Clowie | December 22, 2016, 9:16 AM
  14. Hi June Buggie! If you become a leader, I would be happy to follow you! Merry Christmas! 😻

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 23, 2016, 7:27 AM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram