Letters to Santa!, pets

Hissy Fit Jones Writes Santa

In the spirit of the season, Hissy Fit Jones has decided to give the letter-writing thing a go of it.

img_7162

Hissy Fit Jones

WHAT? A STRANGE MAN WANTS TO COME INTO OUR HOUSE????

NO! YOU CAN NOT COME IN OUR HOUSE!

DO NOT COME HERE SANTA!

What? He brings presents? Like catnip? And treats? And toys?

Oh, alright then. You can come to our house, Santa.

But just long enough to leave the goods, THEN GET THE HELL OUT!

Hissssssss!!!!!

Rumpy has gone on from this plane. We, his kitty siblings,continue to blog about animal welfare and responsible care of companion animals at rumpydog.com in his stead. You can follow us on Twitter - @RumpyDog. And don't forget to LIKE our Facebook page! Thanks!

35 thoughts on “Hissy Fit Jones Writes Santa

1. Hey Hissy Fit Jones. Yours is by far my favorite letter so far. Why? Because you made me laugh and now my cheeks hurt from smiling. Keep up the honest letter writing. Way to go! 🙂

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | December 21, 2016, 7:43 PM
  2. …and leave the milk and cookies. 😉

Posted by Charles Huss | December 21, 2016, 8:27 PM
  3. Hissy Fit, for your New Year’s resolution you might want to consider being a little kinder.

Posted by Lynda Fisher | December 21, 2016, 8:39 PM
  4. Thank you Hissy Fit Jones for being yourself you made me laugh.

Posted by ravenhawks magazine | December 21, 2016, 8:58 PM
  5. We can always count on you to be the voice of reason, Hissy Fit Jones!

Posted by meowmeowmans | December 21, 2016, 10:14 PM
  6. Bwaaaahahahahaha you’re a riot JB,xx Speedy

Posted by speedyrabbit | December 22, 2016, 12:06 AM
  7. yes… why to waste time with cookies and milk when he can deliver the gifts in a minute too? you are a very practical thinking cat…

Posted by easyweimaraner | December 22, 2016, 5:12 AM
  8. Santa:Bring it!

Posted by helentastic67 | December 22, 2016, 7:26 AM
  9. Sweet little thing, aren’t you?

Posted by Kate Crimmins | December 22, 2016, 8:23 AM
  10. Nice to meet you, Hissy Fit Jones. At first, you have an very interesting name and the most honest cat, you don’t try be cute for getting presents. I like you!
    Kosmo,
    a cat in faraway Finland.

Posted by Photofinland by Rantasalot | December 22, 2016, 8:46 AM
  11. Team up with June Buggie and then Santa won’t dare to outstay his welcome!

Posted by Clowie | December 22, 2016, 9:17 AM
  12. Mee-you Hissy Fit Joness yur one uneek an commycal kat!!!! Funny letter!! 😉
    ***Hi-5’sss*** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Posted by Nylabluesmum | December 22, 2016, 9:50 AM
  13. Hissy, having a hissy fit and I though June Buggy took the biscuit!! ❤

Posted by willowdot21 | December 22, 2016, 5:12 PM
  14. Hissy is my kind of cat! Merry Ho Ho to you!

Posted by Pam B. Newberry | December 23, 2016, 5:37 AM
  15. Hi Hissay, don’t worry, Santa will not stay long because he is a busy man on the Christmas Day but I’m sure that he leaves lovely gifts for you and your family! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 23, 2016, 7:21 AM
  16. Triss-Kitty is in agreement. Your family brightens and enlightens our dwindling family of two. May yours be blessed and enriched this Festive Season as yours has done for ours. We celebrate Christmas and Mom ( Candy) says she has presents for me to open Christmas Day.! She gets to help she says with the opening; I do the rest.

Trissy and Candy.

Posted by Candy Gai | December 23, 2016, 9:06 AM
  17. Waiting for sunset on Christmas Eve is like standing toes-over-the-edge on a high diving board.
    Every year we’d cruise casually by the window to keep an eye on the sun’s progress until it was officially evening.
    Then the shout “Christmas Eve Gift!” would ring out.
    You see, the traditions says that the first person to voice that phrase on Christmas Eve to another would be graced with good fortune and joy all the next year.
    (And of course, whomever was first won. Everything was a contest…)
    It’s more difficult to be first now with caller ID.
    As all those who have become my friends in blogland are spread widely across time zones, I’d like to wish you all “Christmas Eve Gift” now.
    And as I already feel so fortunate to have such wonderful readers and writers in this neighborhood, I wish to share any phrase acquired good fortune and joy with you in thanks.
    No matter where you are or what you are guided by, hope you have a very merry Christmas and a new year full of adventure and joy.
    Peace on earth and goodwill towards all creatures great and small.

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | December 24, 2016, 3:13 PM

Hissy Fit Jones takes a nap #formerferal #gingercat #cat #cats #catstagram #catsofinstagram