Hissy’s Turn…

Dear Man in a Furry Red Suit,

HFJ

photo enhanced at piZap.com, because there is no way in hell Hissy would ever agree to such a photo shoot

My name is Hissy Fit Jones, and I don’t like you.

Last year I told you not to come to my house.

This year, before I say anything, I have a few questions to raise.

First of all, why don’t people think it’s creepy that a grown man is sneaking into the homes of children in the middle of the night? How will I know it’s really you and not Roy Moore pretending to be you?

Second, you wear a red fur suit. Really? And just where do you get that red fur, Santa? I have red fur, and I would like to keep it.

And are you sure you’re not over-working the elves and reindeer! Are those elves free to leave whenever they want? Where do they live? How much are they paid? Do they have health insurance?

I know everyone says you’re wonderful, but in this day and age I find that the word of others is simply not good enough. I don’t want feel-good movies on the Hallmark Channel. I want the truth, and I want to hear it from you.

That’s what I want for Christmas.

Sincerely,

Hissy Fit Jones

18 thoughts on “Hissy’s Turn…

1. And a very. Err Christmas to you…….Cheers,H

Posted by helentastic67 | December 22, 2017, 7:25 AM
  2. Typical Hissy!

Posted by Kate Crimmins | December 22, 2017, 8:47 AM
  3. Ouch! Happy Crimbo Hissssy x.

Posted by Lesley | December 22, 2017, 9:05 AM
  4. Great questions Hissy but good luck with that!

Posted by caren gittleman | December 22, 2017, 10:02 AM
  5. Hissy Fit Jones that was a pawerfull letter to this Santa Klawss man!! Good fur you!
    **Hi-5’sss** Siddhartha Henry =^,.^=

Posted by NylabluesMum | December 22, 2017, 1:28 PM
  6. Every furry family needs a Scrooge!

Posted by Marilyn Armstrong | December 22, 2017, 2:43 PM
  7. This: it’s creepy that a grown man is sneaking into the homes of children in the middle of the night … absolutely!!!

Posted by bumpyroadtobubba | December 22, 2017, 3:06 PM
  8. Dear Hissy, you’re too grown up to be so cynical. No one has ever accused Santa of inappropriate behavior. Leave him some cookies and see what happens in the morning. Merry Christmas to you and Jen and the rest of the gang.

Posted by Lynda and Duncan | December 22, 2017, 3:22 PM
  9. Very good points. My Emmy asked him if it was wise tohave kids sit on his lap in exchange for gifts.

Posted by 15andmeowing | December 22, 2017, 4:18 PM
  10. Hi Hissy, if you know the truth from Mr Santa, please write about it on your blog! We want to know the truth, too!
    Happy Christmas to you! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | December 24, 2017, 8:35 AM
  11. This had me laughing. Thanks for the giggle!

Posted by sassybrat1904 | December 24, 2017, 9:16 PM
  12. Word! You are telling it like it is, Hissy Fit. A cat after my own flinty heart. Many of us would like to know.

Posted by Cathy Keisha | December 25, 2017, 6:02 PM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w