cats, pets

Some Kitty Photos

Here are some kitty photos.

img_0743

These two are not to be messed with… unless you have food in your hand.

Uh… is that a zombie out there?!?!?

With warmer weather, Jen started working downstairs where it’s cooler. We help by looking out the window.

My baby girl still wants to stay upstairs, but she’s not acting as skittish as she once was.

14 thoughts on “Some Kitty Photos

1. Ty for sharing pix

Posted by Lilly Bug | May 26, 2018, 1:50 PM
  2. aw

Posted by ksbeth | May 26, 2018, 2:18 PM
  3. Good to see all your kitties – and read that Little Girl is feeling some better !

Posted by catladymac | May 26, 2018, 3:39 PM
    • You know, if she wants to live upstairs, that’s her choice. I do close the bedroom door when I feed her because for some reason Graybie Baby thinks the exact same food he is fed downstairs tastes better upstairs, and will go for hers even if I take his bowl upstairs. Otherwise she lives a life of leisure lying on the bed.

Posted by Rumpy's Kitty Siblings | May 27, 2018, 11:58 AM
  4. Beautiful cats, Jen. I especially like the black one. Of course, black is my favorite color anyway. Sadly, I’m allergic to cats; otherwise, I’d seriously consider adopting 1 or 2. I love big cats, but I would never try to own one.

Have you heard of the book “The Big Cats and Their Fossil Relatives” by Alan Turner, with illustrations by Mauricio Anton?

Posted by Alejandro De La Garza | May 26, 2018, 4:42 PM
  5. Nice to see all you cuties.

Posted by 15andmeowing | May 26, 2018, 8:54 PM
  6. Look like happy cats to me? Cheers,H

Posted by helentastic67 | May 27, 2018, 6:17 AM
  7. It’s so nice seeing your beautiful cats, Jen! Surely they bring you much love and happiness.

I’m happy Little Girl seems to just want to live upstairs. As long as she’s not scared, that seems okay.

Posted by meowmeowmans | May 27, 2018, 1:54 PM
  8. those two are lined up to help, I see.
    Great cats! (Purple is always striking)

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | May 30, 2018, 3:59 PM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )