art, pets

Finally! A Relaxing App for Cat Lovers!

Let me start by saying I was not asked to promote this app and I was not compensated in any way.

One day I stumbled upon the app, Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector. I downloaded the free app on my phone and have enjoyed it ever since.

I started with a dish of food and a red ball, and have added additional items as time has gone on.

This app is not so much a game as it is an activity. The goal is to observe the different cats that may come hang out in your virtual garden.

Starting out with a small supply of fish, you purchase items with the fish to entice the cats to enter and play. You are also given food to feed the cats, though you can purchase other types of food. After each visit, a cat will gift you with fish that you can use to purchase other items. You can also, if you wish, use money to buy fish to make purchases.

img_0767

I purchased additional space and this nice climber which the cats found quite attractive.

Different activities attract different cats, so I exchange items on display regularly.

It has surprised me how I have become attached to the virtual kitties. It only takes a few moments to maintain, then I can take a look inside my garden when I need a break and enjoy the site of happy kitties playing or napping.

Looking for an app that is fun and relaxing? Check this one out! You’ll love it.

img_0770

This is my garden currently. Doesn’t this look fun? And no worries about cleaning up poo or battling fleas.

13 thoughts on “Finally! A Relaxing App for Cat Lovers!

1. it’s cute… I love the cat in the car… 4 paws for an app where you can build something instead to destroy it :O)))

Posted by easyweimaraner | May 31, 2018, 9:58 AM
  2. Thanks for the share. I have been looking for an app to make me feel relaxed after a long day at work. Plus it has one of my favorite things, which is kitty cats. I will give a try later on and hope other people will try it also. Have a great day.

Posted by World Of Animals | May 31, 2018, 3:15 PM
  3. I could see that app becoming very addicting at the end of a rough day.

Posted by Pamela | May 31, 2018, 5:38 PM
  4. that looks like fun! I don’t have a smart phone, though 😦

Posted by grannyK | May 31, 2018, 6:39 PM
  5. This is a very fun and cute little game. I’ve been playing in on my Kindle for about a year and have managed to find and collect mementos from all the available kitties so far. I’m just waiting for a new update with new a new kitty to work on. Another fun kitty app you might want to try is Kleptocats. You can collect kitties to send outside and they will bring you back an item that they’ve “stolen” from somewhere. The time they’re gone can vary, and there are different mini games you can play while you wait for the kitty to return, and earn some gold that you can use to buy items to dress up your cats with.

Posted by jowensauthor | May 31, 2018, 7:15 PM
  6. That looks like such a cute app! Glad you’re enjoying it so much, Jen. 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | June 3, 2018, 9:53 PM

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )