poetry

A Monday Limerick- Because Monday Sucks

img_5839

I want to live the life of a cat like June Buggie.

Another blah Monday ahead.

I wish I could just stay in bed.

But life is not fair,

as you’re all well aware,

So I’m off to the workplace instead.

Get your ass to work so you can afford to buy me more tuna!

24 thoughts on “A Monday Limerick- Because Monday Sucks

1. Oh I hear ya…. mondays should be the days where we can recover from weekend :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | February 1, 2016, 6:41 AM
  2. Dear cat, you are so right, the most important task for humans is buy food for their cats…and that means work to get money.

Posted by Rantasalot | February 1, 2016, 7:23 AM
  3. I hear ya. Mondays SUCK to the high heavens. Yep I said it. I was sleeping comfortably with mom until she had to get up and leave me for this place called work. Yuck. XOXO – Bacon

Posted by Piglove | February 1, 2016, 8:20 AM
  4. The title of this piece made me laugh. That’s certainly a good way to start Monday, with a laugh! Have a good week.

Posted by The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap | February 1, 2016, 8:52 AM
  5. You have no mercy, JB. But your poem is spot on!

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | February 1, 2016, 5:47 PM
  6. MOL! You tell her, June Buggie!

Posted by The Island Cats | February 1, 2016, 5:59 PM
  7. He’s got a point.

Posted by BJ Pup (Lynda) | February 1, 2016, 10:43 PM
  8. Bwahahaha! June Buggie, you are so funny (and correct as all get out)! 🙂

Posted by meowmeowmans | February 4, 2016, 8:54 PM
  9. When I feel very tired to go to work on mondays, I say myself, “OK, if I work, my kitties will get more food!” I live for myself, and of course, for my kitties! 🙂

Posted by eripanwkevin | February 7, 2016, 3:01 AM
  10. Hilarious 😸😻

Posted by Spence's Girl | February 13, 2016, 6:43 AM
  11. Too funny! And I agree, we should have a society that treats people as well as we treat our pets!

Posted by rainbowarc | February 26, 2016, 6:22 PM

I'm hanging in the linen closet today. I'm feeling better! #gi#eldercat #caturday #cats #cat #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram #catstagram