Jen's thoughts

Springing Forward!

Soon the time will change.

doc54f5fdc131d76539909442

And my schedule with change.

Again.

Different time for walkies.

Different time for meals.

It’s all so confusing. Why do you humans keep doing this?

mertle-cartoon

I don’t know.

Lucky for me, I’m a go-with-the-flow kinda dog. I will embrace the earlier walks that will bring with them the warmer days.

I will savor the air conditioning that will keep me cool.

And I will do my best to drag Jen along, though kicking and screaming she may be.

img_5931

Come on, Jen. Get with the program!

16 thoughts on “Springing Forward!

1. we have to wait a little longer for faking the time… my momma is sad that it is dark outside then again when we are on morning patrol :o)

Posted by easyweimaraner | March 8, 2016, 6:33 AM
  2. You’re not the only one confused by this, especially as a lot of my blog friends live in the US so share these kinda posts but we do it at a different time in the UK. last year I spent about a week beyond confused about what time it was!

Posted by 25castleson25clouds (@25cson25cs) | March 8, 2016, 6:39 AM
  3. Good to hear you’re a go-with-the-flow doggy, Rumpy! Ours changes on the last Sunday of March and I’m dreading it! 🙄

Posted by marina kanavaki | March 8, 2016, 6:59 AM
  4. Reblogged this on hocuspocus13 and commented:
    jinxx🍀xoxo

Posted by hocuspocus13 | March 8, 2016, 7:22 AM
  5. I like the fact that the sunsets are later.

Posted by BJ Pup (Lynda) | March 8, 2016, 7:38 AM
  6. We don’t have ‘daylight saving time’ in Japan, so we’re always very interested in it….must be confusing…..

Posted by eripanwkevin | March 8, 2016, 8:03 AM
  7. OurGirl’s favorite day of the year is the one in Fall when we get the STOLEN HOUR back! During daylight savings time, she looks at the clock and announces what time it REALLY is.

Here in California, there’s talk about not ever going on daylight time, like the state of Arizona. But then we’d be even more confused that we already are! Help!

Posted by Annabelle Essert (@RainbowCatsx8) | March 8, 2016, 10:36 AM
  8. Ugh! We don’t like to spring foreward. We’d much rather fall back.

Posted by The Island Cats | March 8, 2016, 5:43 PM
  9. We all know who’s in charge over there, R. You will keep things running like clockwork. See what I did there? 🙂

Love and licks,

Posted by Genevieve Petrillo | March 8, 2016, 9:17 PM
  10. I’m with Jen…DST is stupid. On the plus side, you’ll get to eat an hour earlier [wink] ღ

Posted by Tails Around the Ranch | March 9, 2016, 8:34 AM
  11. It’s dumb, daylight savings time. Better to let the sun regulate time: up when light, nap when dark. Simple. Nothing can complicate things like humans

Posted by philosophermouseofthehedge | March 9, 2016, 5:30 PM
  12. Arggh, not again. I need to take a lesson from Rumpy and go with the flow. But I find it disorienting to have our time disconnecting from nature all of a sudden. I’d much rather just watch the world spin with the seasons.

Take a nap so you don’t miss that lost hour. 🙂

Posted by somethingwagging | March 10, 2016, 6:30 PM
  13. We go with the flow, too, only…did you ever notice how one little “lost” hour makes you more sleepy?!

Posted by fivesibesmom | March 13, 2016, 9:27 PM

I say I'm helping Jen work, but she says I'm a hindrance. I say shes full of it. #eldercat #gingercat #cat #cats #catsofinstagram #cats_of_instagram